TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

11 Inversion coaster-Jinling Happy World Lu'an, Anhui, China

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smoothness, the color, the location, the originality...what a generous donation of engineering to the blossoming region of china, located in only the most majestic future worlds flagship theme park: Jinling Happy World Lu'an. I wholeheartedly thank our colleagues at Jinling Happy World Lu'an, and the selfless souls at Hebei Zhongye Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. to give us this gift from god and the heavens.

This chinese manufacturers are industry parasites. Remember the SLC that got stucked in the middle od the cobra roll due to the wind?... well, it was a Vekoma copy done by "The Golden Horse Company", one of these chinese manufacturers. They copy the ride but not the european knowhow and the safety, which is nowadays LIGHT YEARS from the china's one...

The Chinese are only following Japan's lead in the 1950s and 1960s.

Japanese engineers took apart American products (cars, applances and electronics) and produced knock-offs for decades before thurning out superior products

Don't forget the South Koreans too. The Chinese engineers are not dumb.

Edited by gisco

So I love how on their website, they show a picture of Titanide at Terra Mitica (A Vekoma SLC). That's pretty bold, showing a picture of a Vekoma and advertising it as their own work lol.

Actually a lot of parks do this to advertise rides/attractions (Six Flags) so Chinese manufacturers aren't the only ones who do this.

I always thought that Golden Horse was the only other SLC manufacturer in China (outside of Vekoma). I had no idea these other companies existed. From what I read in a Chinese forum (loosely translated through Google Translate), the Chinese don't seem to like these either.

Clicky

Oh ~ you this rotten company, you come to see your that broken roller coaster, I want to use the clip to clamp flat. With burns down, you looked that your roller coaster, uneven, the speed is slow. The comfort level broken. . . You look. You were hanging break become pull, oh the ~~ track disgusting, I not to want well like this to look at ~! The uneven roller coaster, everybody also dares not to sit? ~! Vomits ~!! Vomits ~!

So I love how on their website, they show a picture of Titanide at Terra Mitica (A Vekoma SLC). That's pretty bold, showing a picture of a Vekoma and advertising it as their own work lol.

Actually a lot of parks do this to advertise rides/attractions (Six Flags) so Chinese manufacturers aren't the only ones who do this.

Umm?? Six Flags doesn't manufacture rides. If you're referring to how they will show an image of one rollercoaster (i.e. Green Lantern) to advertize another (i.e. Apocalypse), that's sort of different, as they own both of those rides.

What the chinese company is doing is the equivalent of a baker taking a picture of another baker's cake, and advertising it as their own work.

Well I mean...fine, I understand china making knockoffs of like designer clothes and bags and iphones and stuff...but to go to all the effort to knockoff a friggin roller coaster? Its not like its a simple piece of engineering either... I just don't understand.