TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A VERRY PRINCE DESMOND HALLOWEENS! PHOTOSHOP CONTEST

A quick search of the where in the world thread reminded me that RoCo did "prince" prince desmond first. I take solace in the fact that I posted heavily on that thread and had no memory of even the photo shops I did..... I'm pretty sure I lack any sort of short term memory at this point.

So no disrepect roco (and you did it better)... wait, what were we talking about?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick search of the where in the world thread reminded me that RoCo did "prince" prince desmond first. I take solace in the fact that I posted heavily on that thread and had no memory of even the photo shops I did..... I'm pretty sure I lack any sort of short term memory at this point.

So no disrepect roco (and you did it better)... wait, what were we talking about?

None taken, sir. You did indeed dominate that "Where In The World..." thread, and if I recall correctly, my "Prince" Desmond effort received 1 vote in the final tally. And I keep telling my mom to knock off that crap; her pity means nothing to me.

(I still love the "Somali Pirates.")

EDIT: Speaking of short-term memory issues, this may also be an "homage" to someone else's earlier efforts; and it's less a costume than it is some sort of unholy crime against nature, but whatever... "Prince Mujabubukins."

Princemuja.jpg.ec791de767b4147a5991c5c83dd6d77f.jpg

EDIT: Speaking of short-term memory issues, this may also be an "homage" to someone else's earlier efforts; and it's less a costume than it is some sort of unholy crime against nature, but whatever... "Prince Mujabubukins."

I'll see your homage, and raise you one Mujadesmond:

mujaDes.jpg.4a95ad2e535edf23daef27ba919cc58d.jpg

Edited by ILoveRides