TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2012 Tour Flyers, Details & FAQ!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the first 30 minutes of the Chat, so this may have been answered but I have a question:

What happened to Pacific NW? I'm going to assume there was a lack of interest, but it didn't seem like that from the interest thread.

Keep listening - we answered it!

If I did do Pre-Italy, what airport does it appear participants would fly into?

All of those details will be answered in the private trip board. Coming from the US, you will still fly to Rome first, then take a smaller flight with a bunch of us to another area of Italy.

Chat was good last night! I'm so close to putting down the deposit for Europe!

People worried about time at the parks shouldn't worry because like everyone has said...sometimes you get everything done very quickly with getting the main coasters for ERT. I didn't really feel rushed on any day of the NorthEast trip

Just wondering if I could come for one park on the new hotness tour ... I live 5 minutes away from lake winnie and would like to meet everyone in person .

Q: Can we meet up with the trip? Maybe for just a day? or two?

A: TPR members are always welcome to meet up with the tour, however unless the day is officially opened up to non-tour participants, like as a TPR "bash" event, you would not be able to take part in any perks that we've organized. (Exclusive Ride Time, backstage tours, meals, etc). Those are ONLY for tour participants. We also recommend that if you do want to meet up with the tour that you either come with someone or know someone on the trip that you are meeting up with. People on the trips usually form their own groups, and while we don't mean to sound "clique-ish" or anything, it is hard for a complete stranger to a group to try to "hang out" when everyone has been traveling together for several days at a time. We will try to do meet-ups, or a "Bash" at some point on every trip so that locals in the area can come and hang out and take part in our ERT sessions, tours, etc.

Also, Robb & Elissa tend to be very busy on these trips. Keep in mind that these trips are actually "work" for Robb & Elissa and many times are having to help the park coordinate events on the fly (ERT sessions, backstage tours, lunches, evening activities, etc) and when they aren't "working" they do try to have a bit of a vacation themselves with their family, and that doesn't always allow time to meet up with people for the day. Not to sound rude or anything, but they are more than happy to meet up with members, take a ride or two, but don't expect that by coming to a park when a TPR tour is there that automatically means you'll be hanging out with Robb & Elissa for the entire afternoon.

We are just trying to set realistic expectations here.

Hey Robb and/or Elissa,

How many tickets would you estimate are left right now for New Hotness? It doesn't have to be exact.

Hoping to be able to go on this trip.

Thanks

Edited by ABW

I just signed up for the New Hotness Tour. I hope I am in as it sounds like it was filling up fast. It was actually my dad who convinced me to stop being tight on the money and just go. I figure I can always skip a semester of school if I really needed to save. I'm excited because I never been on a TPR trip.

Hey TPR Members!

We are getting quite a few emails in about "how many spots left on such and such trip..." so we figured it would be best to just post that information to everyone. Here's what we've got left...

Dubai - 10 Spots Remaining

Italy - 15 Spots Remaining

Europe - 8 Spots Remaining

LeviaThon - 15 Spots Remaining

New Hotness - 13 Spots Remaining

Beijing China - HURRY! About to go to wait list only!

Shanghai China - HURRY! About to go to wait list only!

Now, I will say this - even if you end up on a wait-list for a tour, it is very rare that someone on the wait-list doesn't make it onto the trip. So being on the wait-list is MUCH BETTER than not being on it, in the event a trip you're interested in fills up!

To submit your deposit for a TPR 2012 Tour, click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=20

Hope to see you next year!

--Robb

I am very interested in doing both the US tours! But ofcourse, I need to do some financial fiddeling, so any idea how much the other payments will be? And do you know if it is cheaper or not to pre book an internal flight (say from Newark up to Buffalo) with the international flight, or can it be done cheaper from within the US itself?

I am very interested in doing both the US tours! But ofcourse, I need to do some financial fiddeling, so any idea how much the other payments will be? And do you know if it is cheaper or not to pre book an internal flight (say from Newark up to Buffalo) with the international flight, or can it be done cheaper from within the US itself?

Other payments? Or you talking about the 2nd and 3rd payments after the initial downpayment?