TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be a coaster nerd if... you look at the landscape and think "Yeah I could put a lifthill there, a drop there, a turn there, etc..." until you have a complete layout. I used to do it all the time when I was younger.
I do that every time i'm in Indiana just driving by some hilly land, if only there was a theme park there they could use the terrain of the land for awesome roller coasters, enspecially there's 320 acres of land surrounded when it gets passed down to me.

• 2 months later...

...when flying on a plane, you always get a window seat so you can try to see amusement parks from the sky. (I'm definitely guilty, I was able to see Valleyfair from my seat while descending into Minneapolis last May.)

...when flying on a plane, you always get a window seat so you can try to see amusement parks from the sky. (I'm definitely guilty, I was able to see Valleyfair from my seat while descending into Minneapolis last May.)

Yeah like I thought I'd see SFDK when departing from SFO. I was wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
When you hear the word "roller coaster" and immediately turn your head in that direction.

I do this constantly.

Yeah but 80 percent of the time the person isn't talking about an actual coaster and just using it as a metaphor for life.

When you hear the word "roller coaster" and immediately turn your head in that direction.

I do this constantly.

Yeah but 80 percent of the time the person isn't talking about an actual coaster and just using it as a metaphor for life.

I agree, especially when in reference to the weather!