TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I personally don't care.. I'm just happy they know the name of the ride to be perfectly honest

Now, physically showing discomfort is whenever I ride something with crazy ejector airtime, and half the GP coming off the ride say that they "didn't know it was allowed to have rides let you come outa your seat". That's just sad

...you got up early this morning to find out about the 2015 Six Flags announcements.

... You just didn't sleep period, fueled on cafine, and pure adrenaline.

Bonus, you were on the east side of North America, therefore, had to stay up till 5:00am.

Double bonus, you did it, even though you had to get up for 7:00am the next morning.

Guess who's guilty of all this?

I would totally do that if I'm in US. But here it was 5:00 PM, perfect time after a whole day of school

If you saw the Top Gun Stall and the 200 degrees Stall happening on RMC coasters this year way before the announcement.

You might be a coaster nerd if at every opportunity, you try to start a conversation with the ride ops and ask them questions.

Always found this strange, but I've noticed that a lot of the ride ops at carnivals/small parks know a lot more and are a lot more personable than employees at most big parks... Personally, I don't even bother talking to the ops at bigger parks.

^ Where is it! Gotta take a credit whore trip there!

That's the Paris Metro; Lines 1, 4, 6, 11, and 14 use rubber tired trains. Same with the Montreal Metro, Mexico City Metro, and a few others that use the Paris Metro technology (rubber tired trains were invented in France).

And as long as people count powered coasters as credits, these count.

You physically wince every time someone refers to a coaster as "The ___ "

Guilty

...you get annoyed whenever someone calls a vertical loop a "loop-de-loop".

You might be a coaster nerd if you wince and become annoyed when people call every inversion a loop.

You physically wince every time someone refers to a coaster as "The ___ "

Guilty

...you get annoyed whenever someone calls a vertical loop a "loop-de-loop".

You might be a coaster nerd if you wince and become annoyed when people call every inversion a loop.

Took the words out of my mouth.