TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be a coaster nerd if...

You frequent a roller coaster forum, obviously

If you have planned trips around an amusement park?

But didn't wanna admit to others going that is why so you just kinda "throw it in" as part of it. I am quite guilty of it

Edit: Ninja'd, glad I'm not alone!

...you've told co-workers about how your office desk used to shake periodically because there was a functioning roller coaster just a few yards away.

...your attitude on world travel is "meh" when it comes to historical sites, but throw in some coasters and the attitude changes to "YES! LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!"

...your attitude on world travel is "meh" when it comes to historical sites, but throw in some coasters and the attitude changes to "YES! LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!"

Exactly how I view world travel or any travel that might be offered to me. The first thing I look up when preparing for a trip or vacation are the chances of getting a credit or two.

If you say you love Hershey's chocolate because you love Hershey Park.

If the first time you heard the name Hershey was about Hershey Park and only after that did you hear about the chocolate.

So true! After knowing about the park in 2005, I walked into a store and saw the chocolate. I was like

If you avoid going to a crappy park and ride a crappy coaster because you want to end the year with a good one like TTD.

^Every time my dad pushes the car close to its top speed I open the window and stick my head out to feel the hight speed wind and then think: this is almost what Top Thrill Dragster Feels like!

Did that in my friends car, except he was almost going as fast as Formula Rossa. I got to experience what it would be like without the goggles they give you, looked like I was crying when I brought my head back in the car.