TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT 2] Freestyle Music Park Canada

Whether you're into Pop, Hip-Hop, Rock, Classical or anything else for that matter, and you want to bring that experience to a whole new level, Freestyle Music Park Canada is the place to be!

Ride amazing coasters themed to your favourite song, enjoy premium food while sitting next to your favourite singer, listen to your favourite band while waiting in line to your favourite ride. Anything is possible in this Music-themed Amusement Park.

Freestyle Music Park Canada is currently under construction but will be opening very soon to the public. Stay tuned for updates!

Here are some area's that are currently finished:

scr4w.jpg.a45d5f6ca1dc43cfede3cc3a9d6ed51b.jpg

Entrance

scr1v.jpg.cb5326d0bdbc5747bd57701c39e1b9b8.jpg

Parking Ticket Booths

scr2k.jpg.57373b3532169eb875952a0bd927c95a.jpg

Parking Lot and Picnic Area

scr3z.jpg.56ed5f79daf6d6b164d95f5fcb0f71e0.jpg

Drop-Off Zone

scr1f.jpg.517bc6158d812ddc5a7a74cc1a3f5a47.jpg

We also have our beautiful Carousel called "You Spin Me Right Round" just as guests enter through the front gates.

scr2h.jpg.3734ec87d232afd4071e74e7260e4eaf.jpg

Next we have some lockers to provide the guests with storage space for camera's, souvenirs, etc.

^^ Hahaha I love this site.

santeria.jpg.9360bcca696b35d846989a10b89a359f.jpg

I don't practice Santeria... I ain't got no crystal ball... I had a million dollars but I'd,... I'd spend it all!!

Freestyle Music Park Canada introduces a brand new coaster for all ages for the 1990 season! Riders will defy gravity has they take a plunge to a new level. This new coaster will spin you in ways you have never experienced before. Take a ride on the brand new.... Santeria!

Santeria:

It's been a year since the last ride was opened in Freestyle Music Park Canada.

After the success of Santeria, FMPC brings in the next generation of thrill ride. One of only a few in the world in existence. Freestyle Music Park Canada brings the newest roller coaster in production, all the way from Japan, Togo enterprises, here is.... Stand Up And Shout!

standupandshout.jpg.3e259a805f7eb5281bedc66a0b4cca4b.jpg

Stand Up And Shout is located on a large lake directly North of the main midway. It features two loops, reaches speeds exceeding 41mph, a 42 foot drop, a ride duration of 1 minute and 16 seconds, oh and not to mention, it's called Stand Up And Shout for a reason... YOU STAND UP!!! Plus, we couldn't forget that it has it's own music while waiting in the station and while riding it.

Slow ride, take it easy - Slow ride, take it easy!!!!

Oh my, do I love that song. Wouldn't it be great if I could listen to it will riding a roller coaster? WELL NOW I CAN!

Featuring for the 1996 season, SLOW RIDE!!

slowride.thumb.jpg.f82a7cfac7079609aa594b3ecb390a9b.jpg

Slow Ride

This prototype Schwarzkopf Star coaster features an exciting, spiraling drop, featuring many, many more twists throughout the ride. Slow Ride features many close encounters with itself and it's soon-to-be riders waiting in line. You will never have so much fun listening to Slow Ride again!

The year is 1968, where many events including: Wimbledon tennis opens to professionals, Andy Warhol shot, first Kodak Instamatic Camera produced, 2001: Space Odyssey released and Boeing's 747 first flight. Another big event in history was the rising of a band. Today, they are one of the most successful rock bands in history. With their recognizable riffs, and known worldwide for their famous iconic "tongue" you wouldn't be surprised Freestyle Muse Park Canada would be adding a song of legendary proportions.

"Jumpin" forward 31 years is Freestyle Music Park Canada's New Roller Coaster for the 1999 season......!!!

JUMPIN' JACK FLASH

This Arrow Dynamics Looper contains 4 inversions including double loops and double corkscrews. Add some twists and turns and you've got a Gas, gas, gas, gas!

91988002.thumb.jpg.2c68314da3e183642291ba579cc94558.jpg

99822782.thumb.jpg.482f8f72e8810a620310e81e516ff82d.jpg

55674658.jpg.86e38b430337f837b35ec6a2d5db49b8.jpg

Unfortunately, Jumpin' Jack Flash will not be completed for opening day but hopefully will be opened in the upcoming week.

Thank you,

FMPC

Edited by Whisper91

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TPR!

You might want to use our picture uploader with your parks, as very often places like imageshack and photobucket will have bandwidth limitations on your images. It's quite simple to upload images directly to our site: Down below, you'll find a window which allows you to upload your pics directly from your computer. It's free, it's fast, and it allows you to put as many pics up as you'd like.

R.D.

Games Forum Management Team

Thanks for the warm welcome! And after this post I will edit those pictures thank you!

This is a great start. lets hope this FMP has a better fate than the SC one.

Well, I had originally posted updates of FMPC at other sites. And before the Jumpin' Jack Flash update, I hadn't had an update in over a year But I'm back yay!

Needs more foliage..., not just flat grassland.

I just have a few problem now (which is the reason why I haven't had any tree's). I use 8 cars per trainer 1.32 and I have had a problems where after I use Zero Clearances it seems that some scenery pieces including foliage are still zero clearanced It would be great if I could fix that, and I can add some foliage.

I am open for any song suggestions,from any genre, and country.

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

Yeah I don't know if its actually 8 cars. Because I tried different versions too and they all seem to react the same. I tried to make "Any Height Construction" and "Ultra Exciting Rides" but neither worked when I told them to. Maybe its because of Windows 7? or should I reinstall the game?

P.S. If it's in-game related and they have to access my saved game, please don't hesitate to help. Thank you!

Love that screen! I think it's windows 7 since i've managed to use 8 cars to everything except merging and it works, but when i zero clearance i get lots of glitches and white scenery. To bad there isn't a win7 version of 8cars...

Yeah I fixed it, it was 8cars and not Win7. I had 8cars version 1.32 and not 1.302 Just downloaded that, started the game, went to 8cars, hit "Restore Clearances" and worked like magic. Or else there would be no trees added. I thought I would have to replant tree's and whatnot so I didn't put anything in. Thank god that wasn't the case lol.

This is looking good. You should make a rapids ride called "When the Levee Breaks" or "Texas Flood".

I have a plan for something along those lines. Hadn't come up with a name yet but thanks for those suggestions, it really does help!

Thanks everyone!!

**Update**

Introducing for the new Millennium TWO New Thrill Rides!

New for the 2000 season are:

woot1.jpg.c85a9945f0e58141fd4e74c41d2d9316.jpg

Holy Diver

woot.thumb.jpg.83ffba762a5eb999c780e7d54e478ef1.jpg

Freewheel Burning

Don't mind the image, it was taken months ago, we have established a lot in the new area since then... lots more to come!

Also to update on are:

Slow Ride has been changed to Limelight

Crazy Train has been moved to the far west side of the park and three new stations were installed.

2001 is the year you have been waiting for...

"The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night"

Enjoy, and thank you.

FMPC

Edited by Whisper91

Sorry for the double post...

I am going to through everyone a bone and say that the red coaster will not be released until 2004. I made a mistake thinking Waking the Fallen came out in 2001. And about the colours of Freewheel Burning, well you will notice throughout the park nothing really blends, I don't want it to blend. I want sharp change of colours but not too overdone. Maybe the overview will change that thought, maybe it won't.

Here are a list of band names featured in Freestyle Music Park Canada:

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round - Carousel

Sublime - Santeria - Yellow Schwarzkopf

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train - Purple Trainsystem

Dio - Stand Up And Shout! + Holy Diver - Togo Standup + Chance Skydiver

Rush - Limelight - Green Schwarzkopf

Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash - Arrow Corkscrew

Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning - Chance Chaos

Here are a list of band names going to be featured in Freestyle Music Park Canada in the near future:

Billy Idol

AC/DC

Avenged Sevenfold

Muse

Boston

Tragically Hip

Cypress Hill

Plus many more to be added including Metallica, Slipknot, and any other pop/rap bands you can think of!

Last thing,

woot.jpg.30129199ed1f974d9e4d3078c09ffca1.jpg

Holy Diver has had its colours changed!

Thank you for your advice!

Looks like this is a great park, I did a couple parks focused on Classic Rock but they're pretty old and not really up to par. As for names, AC/DC has a dozen names for a great ride, I was gonna do a roller coaster to Crazy Train but you've beat me to it, and you have Boston? Boston is my favorite Classic Rock band ever but I can't think of a song that would fit a ride(maybe Hitch a Ride or Higher Power). I'm interested in how this park turns out.

• 1 year later...

Freestyle Music Park Canada brings you New for the 2001 season...

Don't Look Back

Roller Coaster: Don't Look Back

Amusement Park: Freestyle Music Park Canada

Classification: Roller Coaster

Type: Wood, Sit-Down

Builder: Custom Coasters International, Inc.

Length: 3478'

Height: 90'

Drop: 88'

Inversions: 0

Speed: 54 mph

Duration: 1:33

Trains: 2 trains with 4 cars per train running backwards. Riders are arranged 2 across in 3 rows for a total of 24 riders per train.

Restrictions: Riders must be 48" or taller to ride.

Built by: Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters, Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPLOVJ0u94

Thanks and Enjoy!

FMPC

Edited by Whisper91

Wow, just shy of a year later. I like the layout, but I'm not sure about having blocks on every hill. Some places would have rollbacks, but most of the hills would not.

I used the chainlifts to look more like anti-rollbacks.

Just changed the name (wasn't appropriate for the park)

Thanks AngryGiant for the name

Edited by A.J.