TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Sanitarium [NL]

There is some pumpy-ness going on here and there

yeh sorry about some of the pumpy-ness i couldn't really tell because my computer lagged so much with the 3ds. next time ill need to fix all the pumps then build the 3ds, it was a learning experiences that i thought i did pretty well on, lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the scenery didn't work. Must be a Packager issue. Post a POV please!!

Anyway, I rating without scenery. Basically, I'd love to see this with some scenery, but yeah. Basically, your trackwork is a little bit lacking on the banking and pumps. Some banks were just sideways held...watch the lats and adjust banking so it's minimized on the lats. There were many turns where it was 1G lats on the hanging side...just not good trackwork on that part. There were some good moments, like good attempts at heartlining and such.

One thing I must mention though are your ideas. This ride was amazing in that aspect. The lift was perfect, and I could tell that with scenery it would rock more (which means you should REALLY post a POV!! ). I loved the launch, slow pull over, and Takabisha drop. My favorite part though was the roll/immelmann going into the first MCBR. That was one of the most disorienting elements I have ever seen. Absolutely perfect! Great use of opposite roll and lats! There were other great moments of disorientation, like continuous rolls from immelmann to drop, etc. The execution of disorientation and adrenaline is near perfect. Just fantastic.

I mean, all you have left to work on is track! I mean really, your layout design is great and the scenery (as I can tell from pics) is astounding! You could really be a great designer...just work a little on track and you're golden.

Thanks for sharing scenery-less, but please post a POV. Please!

Pressing Numpad 0 in the simulator will put it into recording mode. The frame rate will be very slow, but the finished video will be at full speed. When you've recorded all you want to, press Numpad 0 again and an AVI video file will appear in your screenshots directory.

Windows Movie Maker takes AVIs for import and is a quick and easy way to slap a video together.

^Go to the screenshots folder, and it will look empty. BUT, press "Compatibility Files" on your toolbar and it will be there.

User Account Control saving the world...but failing.

I would highlight all of those videos and move them to a different folder (say, your Videos folder) so you can access it by video editing software. If your video still comes out with a lag, you may have forgotten to change your AVI Framerate in NL (advanced options). If you haven't changed this yet, set it to 30 FPS (NTSC) so it renders with maximum smoothness.

If you haven't done that before you recorded, I would consider recording again.

^Go to the screenshots folder, and it will look empty. BUT, press "Compatibility Files" on your toolbar and it will be there.

User Account Control saving the world...but failing.

I would highlight all of those videos and move them to a different folder (say, your Videos folder) so you can access it by video editing software. If your video still comes out with a lag, you may have forgotten to change your AVI Framerate in NL (advanced options). If you haven't changed this yet, set it to 30 FPS (NTSC) so it renders with maximum smoothness.

If you haven't done that before you recorded, I would consider recording again.

Thanks , Doing it Now,

Looks great, especially being your first coaster using 3DS.

My only gripe? Don't change the time scale during the on-ride video!

I only changed the time scale during the indoor section to show off some of the scenery that would be missed if i didn't slow it down, but that's another reason who I showed off a POV of just the coaster with no time scale change or 3Ds therefore you can see just the coaster if you were interested, (BTW the first POV starts at 5:36 mark and the second POV starts at 10:50 mark, sorry i know the video is long and very boring, and its kind of odd because when i previewed the video on my computer it had no music, but once it got onto you tube the music came back, lol)

Nice use of scenery! The rooms were pretty cool (heartline roll was nice) and the first drop was disorienting.
I liked it! The video wasn't the best, but the layout was amazing. Definitely a great Eurofighter, even with some airtime! Can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks Guys!

• 2 weeks later...