TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roll Call: TPR West Coast Halloween Events, Who's going?

Which TPR Halloween Events are you going to?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which TPR Halloween Events are you going to?

• Knott's - Saturday, Sept 24th
    • Universal - Friday, Sept 30th

With both events right around the corner, I thought it might be cool to see who's gonna be there. I am doing Knott's and trying to work out going to Universal. Knott's event last year was awesome and this years event looks even better. Anyways, who's going, who's never been to an event, who's thinking about it?

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not.. I really want to do the Haunt, but I'll probably wait until the very last minute (second) like I normally do.

Disneyland for sure on Sunday - I know of a few others who will be there, and I know you have a pass.

Anyone down for SFMM anytime soon? Maybe for one last ride (or a first and last for me) on Deja Vu, plus backwards Colossus?

The kids and I will be doing the Universal event on Friday, and then going to Knott's Haunt the following evening. I wish I could make it to both TPR events, but that just isn't possible. I'm definitely looking forward to both nights, especially Universal.

Probably not.. I really want to do the Haunt, but I'll probably wait until the very last minute (second) like I normally do.

Disneyland for sure on Sunday - I know of a few others who will be there, and I know you have a pass.

Anyone down for SFMM anytime soon? Maybe for one last ride (or a first and last for me) on Deja Vu, plus backwards Colossus?

Disney on Sunday as well also TPR Haunt! I am also doing Horrornights on opening day... but it was between Haunt or horror nights for me in terms of TPR events! See you all next Saturday! Are we all forming a group and doing mazes or all forming mini groups... I'm going with guests, so we can do a mini group, but a GIANT group would be a good time, IMO!

I was strongly considering doing the Knott's event just because I've never gone and I enjoy seeing behind the scenes stuff, but I'm really not that into halloween events and $85 is a lot to pay when you've got a pass and visit regularly (although it is a great deal for what it includes). On a scale of one (impossible to scare) to five (jumps at everything) of how easily scared I am by mazes and such, I'd probably say I'm about a three or so (I'm fine with that permanent maze at Universal, but probably wouldn't enjoy anything much longer or more intense).

I'm planning to go on Sunday, October 9th, specifically to try Colossus backwards and the other halloween attractions as well as getting my final ride(s) in on Deja Vu before it moves eastward. I'm not planning on doing the mazes or any of the upcharges, and don't know that I'll stay all the way until closing (school the next day), but since it's included with my pass and I've never gone I figured I might as well. If you haven't ridden Deja Vu yet, I highly recommend catching it before it leaves. It is actually a pretty good ride.

I'm also doing Disney's Halloweentime, but I'm going to ditch a Wednesday from school to go (most likely October 12th) as it will be less crowded and I'll only be missing one class. I also need to try out Star Tours, Little Mermaid, Sky School and see World of Color (haven't done any of these yet since I don't have a pass and usually visit once a year in early/mid December, but I'm considering getting the cheap pass so I'll be able to go occasionally if I have free days at any point this schoolyear and it pays for itself in two visits (plus my brother has a pass)).

I wish I had the money to attend these events...sadly it's just not there this season. However...

Shameless plug approaching...if you guys are doing any of these events and are in Southern California this Halloween season please come visit me at The Empty Grave! We're right across the street from Disneyland at the Gardenwalk, and it'd be awesome to see some TPR people come through the maze! For times and info, please visit our website and let me know if you're going to come and visit!