TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Warner Bros. Movie World (WBMW) Discussion Thread

Not sold on the theming and the non-inverting loop other then that looks good. The wait times for backwards facing seats is going to be in the hours though

I don't get the thrill of a non-inverting loop. What's the point? Grated I've never been on one but it seems like a gimmick that just seems to slow down the ride. Is this an accurate observation?

As for the one row of rear facing seats, it looks a if each train car has two rows of seats so why couldn't each car have two forward facing and two rear facing?

Not sold on the theming and the non-inverting loop other then that looks good. The wait times for backwards facing seats is going to be in the hours though

I don't get the thrill of a non-inverting loop. What's the point? Grated I've never been on one but it seems like a gimmick that just seems to slow down the ride. Is this an accurate observation?

I mean, I guess it depends on the ride. The only one I've experienced is on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Orlando, and it gave awesome ejector, so there's that. Judging by the renderings, this one looks like it HAULS. Can't wait!!

I think that having an area of the park dedicated to DC villains is a great idea, as many people think that DC has great villains. I'm a huge DC fan and I wish Australia wasn't so far away However I think its pretty funny that they're using images of villains from the Forever Evil event that DC had a few years back (I wanna say it was 2013) Still pretty neat though, and I'm excited to see how it'll turn out

This looks fantastic. I really wanna see Mack make a comeback in the US and build some huge hyper looping coasters. We'll see what happens at Silver Dollar City!

There's no such thing as a hyper looping coaster. A hyper coaster is a style not a.... oh never mind. I'm going back to my cave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...