TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Road to Cedar Point Tour Official Report!

I feel like this topic has disappeared I know you're busy Robb, but I'm excited to see the rest of this trip!

^I second that notion

Give the guy a break! He has moved his family across the country, released a new DVD, provided outstanding coverage of IAAPA, run this website and took a vacation to try and get away from the complainers.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken so long...but I give you....

Trip Report from Hersheypark! Read the entire update....Awesome East Coast Bash pics. And the Piers Lady Gaga video... AMAZING!!!

Click: http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=198&linkid=11649

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey

Awesome report. That was a fun day. Always nice to see a park that's excited to have an event and go all out to make it a totally amazing day.

And watching Piers record that video is one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.

dt

I see I snook into the picture in the background. lol

It was a lot of fun working at Lightning Racer lasy year for ERT that it got me to sign up for this year's ECB! Hopefully I can make it back up in time when you guys stop by again!

It is a great idea to try and get the wild mouse credit out of the way first thing in the morning. Especially, with their odd "2 person only" per car rule. That might have been our longest wait of the entire 2008 East Coast Trip was for that mouse and its horrible capacity.

Dorney was basically an ERT session the entire time we were there - which was a nice change of pace after some very full-on days. They have some great rides too. Awesome updates!

Awesome updates Robb! Really digging the updates from this trip, as you guys hit up some of my favorite parks to visit. I love Hersheypark too, as there's just such a great variety of coasters/rides there and plenty of other things to do as well. I cannot wait to head back there in August, as I have TWO Intamin hotties to catch my first rides on - Fahrenheit and the great new hotness known as Skyrush!

Really looking forward to the next update as you headed to my home park of Kennywood! I'm very curious to hear what the Alveys thought of Sky Rocket.....

• 2 weeks later...