TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Shenandoah Adventure (Nemesis X)

Nemesis X Press Release:

Merlin Entertainment is proud to announce it first attraction to Shenandoah Adventure. The first tore up Alton Towers, the second erupted Thorpe Park; now Shenandoah adventure will take to the skies, with Nemesis X. Built by B&M from Switzerland, the coaster experience is one of the most thrilling yet, with high g force turns and several inversions. It's sure to be a blast, With pyrotechnics and water features sure to make this a sensational experience as you battle upon the falling skies.

The Story:

in 2010 a meteorite hit virginia and was believed to have landed in a derelict factory just on the outskirts of a small town. However the Military had quickly shut off the area before anyone had seen it. Little do we know why the Military are so involved in this natural occurrence or is the reason more sinister, with reports of missing people and the strange roaring sounds people believe its more than a meteorite. You have entered the military base to investigate the disappearances and now you are stuck between your lives and your Nemesis. Take flight with Nemesis X.

Sit back It's fright time.

Poster Art:

Concept Art (Low texture)

Edited by rollerross45

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The secret Files:

Today news broke that the military have gone missing and all that has been found is this fact file found by a reporter who dared to venture in, We opened it up to find several Polaroid shots and handwritten notes stating a creature from an unknown origin. The creature featured long metal-esque tentacles that seemed t take over a mile area, the inside of the factory was covered by them and no one could understand what entirely they were made of. The body of the creature had red glowing eyes, and 14 wings. 7 on each side with a long spine connecting the tentacles to the main body. It made roaring noises and had come a comfort in the abandoned factory, which had become sort of a ruin now. We managed to see it sleeping and therefore escaped.

here is what we saw.

It rose from the ground as a monstrous beast almost terrorising the atmosphere.

We entered the bridge which was shattered from the meteor impact to find the strange metal tentacles engulfing the factory.

The only thing we found left by the Military, this is certainly not human technology. It shows a layout of the factory.

This seems to be a capturing device that the military set up it seems to have failed.

An abandoned Jeep makes for an eerie precesence in the valley. This is a ghost town.

We see gates, is this were they tried to lock the beast in? or to protect us?

I wonder what these controls for they show strange planets, is this beast alien?

As we escaped the beast was waking up, we grabbed this final shot, this is his town now.

Edited by rollerross45

Did I forget this is a park, Its under construction and planned to be open early next year. Its said to have planning application approved for 3 coasters; (nemesis X, unnamed Woodie and Kiddie coaster).I believe 5 or 6 flat rides and numerous landscaping and building work. How could i not show you these updated developer diary shots showing construction which is going very fast of the new Kiddie.

The track has gone up very quickly and seems to have some reasonable height to it, for kiddies and adults alike this will be so much fun.

Not much left in track for this coaster.

Also some Nemesis X construction .

and Teaser 2/9

No video this week or the next apparently, but this was found on the Merlin Servers. This code seems to suggest the parks attractions when it opens, hmm the paradox machine sound's rather interesting.We also found this image lab lend FCArea.jpg suggests an image representing a themed area of the park? We also can confirm the applications for a wooden coaster have been declined to allow the park to be successful and therefore will be re-dicussed and re-scheduled in 2-5 years time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, is this post still active?

I recently got back into RCT3 and i'm making a post war themed park, do u hav the dl link for the tank and anything else military related?

I've looked for ages but all links are dead..

also, ur rollercoaster looks epic as!

Hey, is this post still active?

I recently got back into RCT3 and i'm making a post war themed park, do u hav the dl link for the tank and anything else military related?

I've looked for ages but all links are dead..

also, ur rollercoaster looks epic as!

its Dk military objects.