TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "GP" of Theme Parks Facebook Thread!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[attachment=0]Doctor Who WHAT.jpg[/attachment]

EDIT: I'm so sick of people thinking TTD is still the tallest; it might be a better experience, but it's definitely not taller than Kingda Ka. Six Flags Virginia? Seriously? The level of stupidity is too d*** high, even for The Doctor's standards.

People......are......stupid!

Once again, this is from Hershey's FB. Upon realizing that trackwork was complete:

Wow. Awesome work. First to post, would love to be first to ride it. 7xx-3xx-9xxx or Ixxxxxxxx1985@yahoo.com

Well the first thing is that he was actually the sixth to post, but what I found most amusing was that he included his contact information (which I obscured so as not to spread some stranger's personal data). I guess he's giving it to the park so they could contact him to be the first to ride. Man, I wish it were that easy

Waiting in line for Tatsu:
This is like the Riddler.

Well, they are similar in that they're both made by B&M. That must be what they meant. Hell, I would give them credit if they figured out that the two are both made by the same company based on their track shape.

Edited by UrbanLegend

Waiting in line for Tatsu:
This is like the Riddler.

Well, they are similar in that they're both made by B&M. That must be what they meant. Hell, I would give them credit if they figured out that the two are both made by the same company based on their track shape.

It would be nice if that was true but sadly they are just dumb.

On the CGA wall (which was slammed with complaints about the commercial), this one stood out and gets the award for the whiniest of the bunch award:

Horrible ad....wouldn't visit the park due to that ad

I guess TV really dominates their life decisions then. Well, more room for the rest of us who do want to visit the park!

If you haven't seen it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErtEzkS1haU

I'm sure other Cedar Fair parks will also sport similar commercials and will receive similar "Oh noez I wont evar go 2 ur park again!11!" comments.

• 2 weeks later...

On Dorney Park's page:

Dorney Park Is Smart. give the people what they want! Coasters! Knobles is Horrible & Dumb. Build A Steel Or Big Wooden Coaster Already its been decades and they tore down the only short steel one corkscrew coaster out and but in a malfunctioned Bobsled ride. they wasted 5 years on that thing. DORNEY PARK IS DA SHYT !

On Six Flags Magic Mountain Facebook picture of LL:DOD construction:

They should make it taller

...cause a 41 story, tallest and fastest drop tower in the world doesn't appease the GP.

On Dorney Park's page:

Dorney Park Is Smart. give the people what they want! Coasters! Knobles is Horrible & Dumb. Build A Steel Or Big Wooden Coaster Already its been decades and they tore down the only short steel one corkscrew coaster out and but in a malfunctioned Bobsled ride. they wasted 5 years on that thing. DORNEY PARK IS DA SHYT !

Well, Dorney doesn't have Phoenix.

And Twister is already a big woodie.

(that's what she said)

There I took away yall's fun!

Here's one from the SFFT Facebook page

They were promoting Easter Sunday

Get a hop on savings! We'll be open Thursday - Sunday for Easter Weekend. Be sure to visit participating McDonald's restaurants for coupons to save $17 on park admission.

we went Thursday and we will Never return. This park really is bad, and over priced. Only 1/2 the rides was open or worked. Been all over and this is the worst park ever.

I so agree with the price thing, But I just was comparing it to parks in Florida. They are the same price with so much more to offer for the same price. But again I traveled 16 hours to get there too! I dont mind spending it as long as I well its worth it! I was not happy with this park-- sorry---- I will visit others one instead. But again everyone has their opinion.

DUMB!!!

On Tusenfryds facebook page they like to post links to pictures and videos of coasters around the world. Today they posted a link to a video of TTD and in their post they asked which on is best of TTD and Kingda Ka. The third comment was:

I have not been to Tusenfryd in 8 years... so I dont know which one is best.

Valleyfair released their fastlane information today. The flaming has commenced!

One of my personal favorites-

Cedarunfair is a terrible company. I will not spend a dime at your parks again

Ok, because there definitely aren't parks outside of Cedarfair that have line cutting or line-reducing systems in place...

Valleyfair released their fastlane information today. The flaming has commenced!

One of my personal favorites-

Cedarunfair is a terrible company. I will not spend a dime at your parks again

Ok, because there definitely aren't parks outside of Cedarfair that have line cutting or line-reducing systems in place...

Fortunately people here aren't complaining about CGA's Fast Lane...instead, it's that commercial. Shockingly, the complaints on that has died down.