TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "GP" of Theme Parks Facebook Thread!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a Coaster Force video of Shockwave at KD

this coaster looks alot like the shockwave in kings dominion

kk456128 1 week ago

@kk456128 Maybe that's because it is Shockwave at Kings Dominion. ;D

wwwCOASTERFORCEcom 1 week ago 86

Made me

On a Coaster Force video of Shockwave at KD

this coaster looks alot like the shockwave in kings dominion

kk456128 1 week ago

@kk456128 Maybe that's because it is Shockwave at Kings Dominion. ;D

wwwCOASTERFORCEcom 1 week ago 86

Made me

This doesn't surprise me. I have seen stupid GP comments on every single one of COASTERFORCE's videos. I feel bad for the guy who has to respond to all of their pointless questions/statements.

This doesn't surprise me. I have seen stupid GP comments on every single one of COASTERFORCE's videos. I feel bad for the guy who has to respond to all of their pointless questions/statements.

Serves them right for shooting illegal POVs everywhere they go.

I think COASTERFORCE's videos are taken with permission. Notice they don't put their cameras down when the On-Ride photo comes up and they take the POV videos in the stations, unlike the other illegal videos.

Edited by Coaster_Fanatic

I think COASTERFORCE's videos are taken with permission. Notice they don't put their cameras down when the On-Ride photo comes up and they take the POV videos in the stations, unlike the other illegal videos.

A lot of them aren't done with permission. As Elissa implied, a lot of the members have little regard for park policy when it comes to recording.

This tweet from KINGS DOMINION pretty much says it all:

Www.twitter.com/#!/KingsDominionVA/status/52438499877584896

For those too lazy to click the Link, it's King's Dominion telling CoasterForce not take take illegal POVs or they'll be ejected from the park.

Also their videos are awful, really shaky. TPR videos are much better and are also hilarious with Robb shouting. I do have a little bit of sympathy with CoasterForce though (only a little though), I have asked Alton Towers & Gardaland for permission to film with a suction mounted GoPro, Alton Towers said no & Gardaland didn't respond. I guess you have to start with smaller parks, build up a portfolio and then move to the big parks.

This discussion will stop RIGHT NOW.

If any TPR members ever sneak on cameras at a park where cameras are not allowed, they will be banned forever from TPR. No questions asked.

Any further responses on this subject will be deleted, and the poster will be given a 1 month ban on TPR's forums.

--Robb "Nuff Said..." Alvey

^Same could be said for the GP of every other park adding a new coaster. They'll always find something to complain about!

"It's too slow!"

"It's too short!"

"It's too [insert any other seemingly negative quality here]!"

And how are these complaints any different than all the wonderful enthusiasses.

Universal Studios Florida Facebook-

You may have heard we’re making a big announcement next week about all of the new experiences we’re opening for you in 2012. And, some of you may be wondering whether that announcement will include an update on what we have planned for the JAWS! area… We want you to know that won’t be part of our announcement.

We will be sharing details on many other new & exciting entertainment offerings. Actually, we’re creating more new entertainment experiences for you in 2012 than during any other year in our history! Want to see if you can figure out what we’re going to announce? Then stay tuned for some hints and sneak peeks leading up to the big day.

Comments

The water can be filled in with dirt people.it's gonna be the Transformers ride. They are opening one in Hollywood this spring. Can't wait, I'm going there this year.

Will people actually read before they comment.....The post specificaly says they wont mention the JAWS replacment......Smarten up

No one cares about your annoucement. My family is going to Disney...where they DONTclose classic attractions like JAWS.
Really? Mr.Toad, The Subs, Skyway, Horizons, World of Motion, Alien Encounter, Imagination, Food Rocks......

Over water has to be a water ride or over the water

OK number 1 they can drain the water from the ride number 2 they can demolish the whole thing and number 3 make a new attraction

my heart just skipped a beat i am just so excited!!! i know harry potter world is expanding the mini golf will open in summer fyi looks freaking amazing first day it opens i will be there!!! and we all know about despicable EXCITEMENT! i do hope you fix the one sound stage across from Shrek 3-d and terminator should become transformers and i am just drooling to find out what you are doing at the jaws area and what you are doing with the road in front of the pizza joint you took down the statue of the boss of universal studios!

^Same could be said for the GP of every other park adding a new coaster. They'll always find something to complain about!

"It's too slow!"

"It's too short!"

"It's too [insert any other seemingly negative quality here]!"

And how are these complaints any different than all the wonderful enthusiasses.

I guess we're all a little cynical.

Saw this on the SFMM facebook page about their commercial shoot

im 16 why the hell cant you say 16 yrs or older us teens have more fun on roller coaster better than old ppl

There's about a hundred comments like that. Do these people really not realize that it's over 18 for legal reasons that are out of Magic's control?? Apparently a 19 year old is an old person according to this guy!

Saw this on the SFMM facebook page about their commercial shoot
im 16 why the hell cant you say 16 yrs or older us teens have more fun on roller coaster better than old ppl

There's about a hundred comments like that. Do these people really not realize that it's over 18 for legal reasons that are out of Magic's control?? Apparently a 19 year old is an old person according to this guy!

Well, I am officially old. If a GP says that anyone who is 19 is just that, than I am officially old.

Edited by Someotherguyuser