TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Kingdom of Adventure-England

Kingdom Of Adventure - England

----------------

After my previous RCT2 project finished, I decided to make a new and fresh park to spread my skills at the game. Kingdom of Adventure was born and I hope you will enjoy!

----------------

Welcome to Kingdom of Adventure! The new park being built that will have rides and attractions for all the family.

With construction already a few months in, the main plaza has been completed and other lands are being planned. This blog has been set up by yours truly to show you in-depth of the happenings in the park. Onto the pictures:

The entrance to the park. Simple but effective.

The left side of the Main Plaza. In order from left to right: Information and Guest Services, Gateway to a future land, Toilet block.

The right side of the Main Plaza. In order from right to left : Adventure Gifts, Plaza Cinema, Garden Kitchens.

Plaza Cinema - The cinema plays 4 films in rotation with different seasons. There is also a daily 'Guide to KOA' show about the park. Tickets are part of park fee and 3D glasses are subject to availability.

The end of the plaza looks over the Discovery lake which is a small hub for the first area of the park. Boats are also available to hire here.

An overview so far.

Until next time,

Au Revior!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the comments. I've tried to add some color to the main plaza but the next area has a green theme. More color will be brought in in the next couple of updates though.

----------------

Update

It's been a few weeks since I last updated you all but I'm glad I put it off as I can now show you Kingdom Of Adventures second land - Kiddie Kingdom. There's also a little game for you all to vote for at the bottom.

After comments about more color the park has re-painted the monorail with a lighter scheme of blue. Expect more color changes soon.

In the foreground of the picture you can see the new car park that has been built next to the entrance. In the background you can see the park's first coaster. More on that in a minute...

Kiddie Kingdom plays host to a number of 4 rides.

Un-named coaster- A small family coaster that is packed full of hills and turns. Any name ideas?

Kingdom Golf- A pretty basic golf course has resided in the east of the land. It's not currently classed as permanent so watch this space.

Frog Hopper- Frog Hopper has returned from it's original location in SFAR.It was a popular ride there so let's hope it is here too.

Spiral Slide- Enough said.

And a more recent overview.

--What's next?--

KOA's team have decided to come to the public ( You ) to decide what you would like to see next in the park. Below are some options.

1. Atlantic Avenue : One of the most popular lands in SFAR could make a come back with your vote bringing back the splash boat ride that is Atlantis Splash.

2. Mediterranean Port : Resting by the side of Discovery lake, an Italian port is waiting for you to enjoy food and drink by the lake side.

3. Continuation of either land - Please quote

Until next time,

Au revior!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments!

The base color for frog hopper has changed and the paths are being thought upon...

-Update-

It's been a while hasn't it? Well, Atlantic Avenue has been voted the winner and is currently under construction. I do however, have a little teaser pick for you to guess at:

More soon!

Thanks for the comments!

I've changed the color of the monorail and some of the planters have been modified

-Update-

Hello again,

A lot has been done since I last posted here. Our team here at Kingdom of Adventure have worked non-stop to get ready for opening day and...well, I'll let this picture do the talking:

Yep, the park is now almost complete with only a few finishing touches to be added to pathways, buildings and scenery.

Main Street

Our entry way is now just about complete. A monorail station has been added to make a complete circuit with more than one stop, and bins, lights and benches are currently being added.

Kiddie Kingdom

Not much has changed here with only a few color changes. We have big plans for the future here though...

Merrie England

The first of our new lands to show you today is, of course, based on the UK. The land is mainly a retail area but it does house a few rides for the family. Including the new dark ride - UK : Uncovered.

UK-Uncovered- Travel in a mini taxi and see the sights from Scotland to London, then from Wales to the gift shop where on-ride photos are only £3.99.

Gloomy Wood

Here, our signature coaster lies, accelerating you at 70mph through turns and twists including an inversion. Another ride may join it soon...

Discovery Lake

The lake has doubled in size to allow more activities to be had on it. We also have a fireworks display lined up from a barge in the center.

Port of Atlantis

Mediterranean Post and Atlantic Avenue have come together to form a larger land, taking up a quarter of the park.

Atlantis Splash has also had some changes by now being located in and around a hill rather than a show building. This made the ride look a bit more natural.

Join in next time for the grand opening,

More soon!

Really good work and improvement. For the colors of the monorail, I though the previous colors were fine but do what you think is right. In the second pic, maybe continue that castle wall on the tops of the building and vary your use of the shrubs, I see only one shrub in the areas on the Main Street. Also, change the texture (sand for stone path, grass for green) under the paths to make it look like the path continues until a building.

Overall, I really like where you're headed with this park. Looking forward to more updates.

Throw some color in there dude! It looks pretty good, but its really all green and browns. Your building is improving steadily, you just need a few touches of color here and there to perfect these screens.

Yeah, I need to work on the colors in the park...

Really good work and improvement. For the colors of the monorail, I though the previous colors were fine but do what you think is right. In the second pic, maybe continue that castle wall on the tops of the building and vary your use of the shrubs, I see only one shrub in the areas on the Main Street. Also, change the texture (sand for stone path, grass for green) under the paths to make it look like the path continues until a building.

Overall, I really like where you're headed with this park. Looking forward to more updates.

Thanks!

-Update-

Today was Kingdom of Adventure's opening day. The number of guests that visited weren't quite at the figure which we expected them to be but that will hopefully soon change. We have some major plans coming in the near future to increase the overall guest happiness that the park gives. Re-vamps and new areas are to be expected.

Guests started to arrive at about 9 and at opening at 10, we had a good few hundred at the park.

One of the changes that has happened since I last posted here has been the color change for Atlantis Splash. The water coaster now sports a more watery theme.

Many guests didn't reach Merrie England but the few that did left positive comments. You can also see the first change that we are bringing to the park in the top-right corner. A new scheme of buildings and different colored roofs.

Overall, opening was a success. Many guests left with happy faces and the only breakdown was a problem with Tales of the Mediterranean.

More soon

Right,

I have good news and bad news.

The good news - I have re-done many buildings in the park

The bad news - I may no longer have a park

The game keep crashing on me so it's now looking too good for the park. I'll see what I can do but it's not looking good.

In the mean time, is there any chance this thread can be deleted?

Thanks,

RC98