TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2012 Trip Questionnaire!

Hey guys!

We have put together a short questionnaire that outlines the trips we are considering for 2012. Please read it over carefully and fill it out based on what you're interested in! This is going up to Club TPR Members first so you guys will have a sneak peak and some influence on which trips we end up offering!

Thanks for all of your support, we hope to see you all on a trip next year!

http://themeparkreview.com/2012_questionnaire.php

Please post any comments or questions you have here!

--Robb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to make the Hotness Trip 11 Days and add Family Kingdom/Freestyle Provided Freestyle Opens?

It's possible, yes, but that would add about $200-$300 onto the trip, and would going there/not going there really make or break the trip for you?

I was so excited when I heard that there would be a European and Italy trip next year. Unfortunately, us Europeans are still in school for both trips and nothing else interests me that much. Doesn't seem like a trip next year is possible. Sad times.

Would it be possible to make the Hotness Trip 11 Days and add Family Kingdom/Freestyle Provided Freestyle Opens?

It's possible, yes, but that would add about $200-$300 onto the trip, and would going there/not going there really make or break the trip for you?

For me it wouldn't matter if we didn't go there, but if it was open, then it's not big deal.

After working during ECB this year and seeing first-hand how much fun it was, it really made me want to partisapate in doing this.

Time to save up some money.

Robb,

First off dude, I have been following TPR since it started. I just don't post much. I follow and look at every trip and upcoming trips, but everytime I open the RSVP pages, I'm always bummed because I don't have time to travel, really, other than outside my state. So basically I'm wondering, could you guys make an Orlando trip, mayhaps? I live here and I'm a cast member at the World. I've always wanted to participate but could never!!

Please please

YAY! I've filled out the questionnaire. I am incredibly excited about the lineup for the 2012 trips. I had to put down "somewhat interested" on a few, as I can't make a final decision on which one right now! No matter what though, I will make it on one trip. If I can gather enough funds for Mainland Europe, I'll definitely do it. It sounds amazing and I've always wanted to get there.

--Antonio

I'm thinking I'll definitely do LeviaTHON if it happens, and if not I might do NEW HOTNESS USA (funds permitting). The main reason I wouldn't prefer that trip is because I've been to 2/3 of those parks in the past two years, and only two of those (Dollywood and Busch Gardens Williamsburg) are ones I care about going back to so soon.

Question: How likely would an official Hersheypark and/or Knoebels add-on be for the LeviaTHON tour? I think LeviaTHON with a Hersheypark add-on would probably be my ideal trip for 2012, and if Knoebels could be done too that would be a nice bonus.

Filled out. I'm really hoping enough people are interested in the Northwest trip for it to happen. I'd expect it to be similar to this year's Northeast trip. And after hearing the all fun it was, who wouldn't want that?