TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hyland Hills Water World Getting a Proslide Rocket?

Walking into Water World (Colorado) today, I noticed a sign, a very exciting sign.

330330_268243469870011_100000530805214_1039244_7250328_o.thumb.jpg.7fd509439c623aeca58ceba3716d6c43.jpg

It's about time...

For a lot of coaster and water park enthusiasts, this has been probably the only thing that the park is missing, so this is incredibly good news.

Does anyone know more?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep saw the same thing yesterday... I would guess so seeing as Proslide appears to have a trademark on the term HydroMAGNETIC™. Should be a great addition that has been lacking from the park. Hopefully it will have a reasonable capacity as that park can get crazy at times.

I'm still trying to figure out what the Mile High Flyer that was supposed to be installed this year was supposed to be. I think that is supposed to be on for next year as well. This years printed park maps show the ride and it doesn't look like a watercoaster at all. It looks like a set of two parallel tubes going down the hillside partially open partially enclosed.

In any case it looks like it could be a very nice year for Waterworld next year. Hopefully it will all come together without any issues.

I'm still trying to figure out what the Mile High Flyer that was supposed to be installed this year was supposed to be. I think that is supposed to be on for next year as well. This years printed park maps show the ride and it doesn't look like a watercoaster at all. It looks like a set of two parallel tubes going down the hillside partially open partially enclosed.

Yea, after looking at the flume pieces/supports for awhile, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a copy of the Downhill Double Dipper at Blizzard Beach.

The main question that I have about the Water Coaster is where in the world are they going to put it? They've pretty much run out of space near Turbo Racer/Revolution, and it seems to me that the only space for expansion would be on the opposite side of Voyage to the Center of the Earth, but that's pretty far out there, being next to that school and all...