TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I Love To Stand on Log Flumes! (video)

The best I have is when I was riding the Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz in July, one of the guys two rows ahead of me cracked open a can of Budweiser and started drinking it on the lift hill. The guy next to him was reaching his arms towards the railing on the first turnaround and the guy drinking the beer threw his beer can after the second drop to his right towards the street. All I was thinking was "please don't throw your can behind you" and "I hope none of his beer splashes on me". I knew it was a bad sign when this guy was drunk and obnoxious in line, the right seat in my row was wet from beer (I moved over to the left) and the guy behind me found a beer can underneath his seat. At least none of that idiot's beer got on me and I enjoyed the last train of the night on Giant Dipper.

If your going to drink and ride have the courtesy to recycle when you done! Jeeze, have some courtesy.

I know! Especially in Santa Cruz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just dumb.

Period.

I don't care what country it happens in -

it's dangerous, it could stop the ride operations

totally, if "something" did happen.

And thereby ruin the ride for everybody else in line.

Idiots. Drunk or sober.

Just once I would like to see a vidoe of some idiots doing this and actually fallingout of the ride and getting badly injured, not killed, just badly injured to teach them a lesson. Yeah it sounds awful but that's what needs to happen.

I know it's awful of me, but I was WISHING they would fall into the water while I was filming! Not because I like to see people get hurt, but just because I wanted to see their reaction and see what the result would be.