TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any TPR romances yet?!

Louise

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this thread reminded me of "Lowered Expectations" from Mad TV.

Now, I have a funny tale to share, so gather round and have a listen. At Coaster Con this year, me and my friends Jeff and Nolan were walking to Picnic Grove for the so called "appitizer" that night. There was a group of hot chicks in front of us and we followed them all the way to Picnic Grove (we are stalkers, sad isnt it?). It was at the time we realized they were ACErs! We were in shock! Okay Im done.

Colin"BTW, Im still single"C

^Dude, yeah this has 'lowered expectations' written all over it!

Face it, as enthusiasts we're not even a full step above the klingon wedding people at Star Trek Conventions!

More power to everyone though and good luck! And don't worry about the distance thing, Robb and I did 2500miles for years like nothing!

Ugh, I hate to say it, but I am single, and no guy will want to date me, trust me.

Katie, who loves to party down with the gay guys, they are a ton of FUN!

I'm single and straight, but the thing is, I'm freakin 11! Unless some girl whos 11 or 12 and lives in Socal comes to this site, I'm basically no part of this!

---Brent 8)

pretty much same thing with me and they have to live in Connecticut

You guys could catch some nice child molesting women... maybe one with a degree in double-digit-midgetry?

I'm single and straight, but the thing is, I'm freakin 11! Unless some girl whos 11 or 12 and lives in Socal comes to this site, I'm basically no part of this!

---Brent 8)

pretty much same thing with me and they have to live in Connecticut

You guys could catch some nice child molesting women... maybe one with a degree in double-digit-midgetry?

Haha, very funny . Come on, be at least a little bit nice.

---Brent 8)

• 2 months later...

^^eh, im in the same bus as them (the short bus, according to socalman's sig) but hey, there are a good 1000 girls in my middle school alone, so i have no complaints!

i'm straight, 14 (just turned) and recently became available!

odd, just last night i was wondering the same thing about TPR relationships, funny i should find a thread about it.

Why is it everytime a female sits next to me on a coaster or a ride i get asked if i'm dating or not. There are girls as young as 14 that ask me out. (I'm turning 20 in a few weeks)

Maybe you're just having hallucinations... you could of gotten serious damage from riding The Flying Coaster 350 times.

You guys win the internet. Thank you for a great laugh. Although I would love to see some match making on here. It would make it feel even more like a community. Amazingly enough, my ugly mug is taken. But if hell freezes over and we split up, this will be the first place I will look for love.