TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Coupon's Work Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely screen. My only complaint would be the glitch with the blue fence in the queue and the tree. Also I think you should change the trunk of that same tree to light brown. That peachy colour doesn't look very nice for a tree. But there are some really nice realistic details there. Can't wait to see this in-game!

Edited by Xtreme97

Lovely screen. My only complaint would be the glitch with the blue fence in the queue and the tree. Also I think you should change the trunk of that same tree to light brown. That peachy colour doesn't look very nice for a tree. But there are some really nice realistic details there. Can't wait to see this in-game!

Glitch removed and tree re-colored. Thanks!

Great screenshot!

Thanks!

I'm going to try a time-line for a little.. So bear with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greased Lightnin' popularity has gone down, yet maintenance has gone up..

It would be the second schwarzkopf to leave in the past 8 years..

I hope it stays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coupon is proud to announce the release of...

After many months, it is released! Here is the writeup from 5Dave over at New Element:

With the recent announcement of Head2Head6 many unknown but highly talented parkmakers signed up for the contest. Two of them being Coupon and djbrcace123! They present you - with a little help of their friend RamSam12 - their first full-scale realistic park: Six Flags Washington!

In times of tough Six Flags intern competition with high-caliber super realistic parks such as Six Flags Carolina or Six Flags Santa Fe, this park is a tight follow-up and shows a lot of promise. The most important thing of a Six Flags park - the coaster lineup of the park is nicely varied. From the iconic towering B&M out-and-back hyper coaster Goliath to the classic Schwarzkopf Jet star 1776 the park offers a balanced range of rides for everyone. The architecture in most of the areas is tame and very true-to-life Six Flags theming, but there are also exceptions like the very nice Western city with the abandoned mine track, or the classic New England area around the Jet Star. The builders also added a lot of realism by their hacks like the custom Star Flyer or the Musikexpress ride. Details throughout the park like the abandoned rides or the Advertisement signs in the park round up for a believable park experience. The technical details like backstage areas, transfer tracks and emergency stairs were also given credit and were executed realistically.

Good work Coupon - this park and the H2H contest will surely carve more letters of your name in the history of RCT2. And djbrcace123 - you may not have been picked by the captains, but you climbed to the top of the replacement list. Congrats guys for this accomplishment and a truly skilled realistic Six Flags release. We hope to see more of you in the future!

!CLICK! For link to the TPRGE for the download!