TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ride Bucket List

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been on an Intamin,

This makes me sad.

Next year I may do an east coast/midwest vacation so I can hit up any and every park. Cedar Point is definitely a prime destination on this trip.

#intaminhype

Before summer, the main ones were Millennium Force, El Toro, and Bizarro. I have now ridden MF and will be riding the other two in the next few days, so I'll come up with another three. I would have to say Expedition Geforce, Formula Rossa, and either Griffon or Sheikra (or the Dive Coaster that might be at the Point next year )

This makes me sad.

Next year I may do an east coast/midwest vacation so I can hit up any and every park. Cedar Point is definitely a prime destination on this trip.

#intaminhype

Don't skip Hershey or Great Adv, between those two and CP you have a nice concentration of some incredible Intamins.

My Bucket List:

Kingda Ka

I305

Top Trill Dragster

Millenium Force

Maverick

El Toro

Twisted Colossus

Skyrush

Stormrunner

Balder

Wicked Cyclone

Goliath (SFGAm)

New Texas Giant

Iron Rattler

Medusa Steel Coaster

the ones that are still under construction:

Taron (Phantasialand)

Wildfire (Kolmarden)

This makes me sad.

#intaminhype

Don't skip Hershey or Great Adv, between those two and CP you have a nice concentration of some incredible Intamins.

Great Adventure is definitely on the list and Hershey was one of the maybes. King's Island is also on the list with Dominion also a maybe as well as Knoebels. It all depends on time and cash.

Hershey was one of the maybes.

Personally Hershey is my favorite park, I wouldn't skip it. I'm constantly trying to figure out when/how I can get back up there. Between the 3 AWESOME Intamins, a classic (and smooth) Schwarzkopf, the two GCIs (I liked Wildcat), a unique B&M invert, a totally classic woodie, their line-up is rock solid and the park itself is awesome (except for all of the hills).

Personally Hershey is my favorite park, I wouldn't skip it. I'm constantly trying to figure out when/how I can get back up there. Between the 3 AWESOME Intamins, a classic (and smooth) Schwarzkopf, the two GCIs (I liked Wildcat), a unique B&M invert, a totally classic woodie, their line-up is rock solid and the park itself is awesome (except for all of the hills).

Noted.

Well now that I've been on Twisted Colossus, I've caught the bug, I need more RMC!!

In the N. America:

All the other RMC coasters (Outlaw Run, Medusa Steel, NTaG, Iron Rattler, Goliath, WC)

Lightning Run

Steel Phantom

Voyage

Ravine Flyer II

Ride of Steel (Darien Lake)

All the other B&M Hypers (Fury, Leviathan, Behemoth, Raging Bull, Goliath at LR)

Banshee

I agree with everything here (except for Wildcat). I love so much about this place, and I am a huge admirer of Milton Hershey and his philanthropy work. Totally with you on the hills, though lol.

My main thing I wish to experience is an RMC. I'm looking forward to fixing that with Wicked Cyclone in early August, but I'd love to get out to the Midwest to ride IR, NTAG, and OR.

Twisted Colossus

A 4D, any one will do

El Toro

TTD - I've been on Kingda Ka, but would love to do this one

Whole park-wise is SFMM & CP

A B&M dive coaster was on the list, but I crossed that one off this week.

Turns out I do get to ride an Intamin this weekend because apparently La Vibora is made by Intamin and I didn't know until I was browsing rollercoaster articles on Wikipedia. So... my first Intamin is also going to be a bobsled coaster. So that's two bucket list categories to knock out with one ride.

Outlaw Run: I live so close to it (or did), and I still haven't amde it out.

You can totally day trip it from Memphis, but your best value is going to be the after 3 PM ticket. It's about a 5 hour drive, so that'll give you plenty of time to get here and still enjoy the last 4-5 hours of the park, then get up early and get to the park the next day for breakfast at 8:30. Even if you stay until closing, you'll have time to get home by around midnight. There you go. Cheap, quick, easy--come ride the best roller coaster in the Midwest!

My current list(In no order):

Phantom's Revenge

Tennessee Tornado

Nemesis

Thunderhead

Gold Striker

Boulder Dash

Banshee

Millennium Force

Maverick

Wicked Cyclone

Medusa (SFM)

Riding this year:

Thunderbird

Raven

Voyage

Legend

Goliath (SFGAm)

Outlaw Run: I live so close to it (or did), and I still haven't amde it out.

You can totally day trip it from Memphis, but your best value is going to be the after 3 PM ticket. It's about a 5 hour drive, so that'll give you plenty of time to get here and still enjoy the last 4-5 hours of the park, then get up early and get to the park the next day for breakfast at 8:30. Even if you stay until closing, you'll have time to get home by around midnight. There you go. Cheap, quick, easy--come ride the best roller coaster in the Midwest!

Its not that. I've been to the park twice before OR. I simply just don't have control to go out their becasue of my parents. However, my chances are higher lately as I've been given responisiblities of taking short trips. My dad and I went to SFGAd for just one weekend, for example, last year. And SFStL too.

Edited by RollerManic