Parc du Tarbes - Get Your RevenGe in 2015! [RCT3]

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angels o! The eyes.

Judas holds the secret in him.

Where is the holy grail my fifteen?

That's what I've got so far. I'm thinking a name like revelation; the first reading with a clue talked about opening our eyes, realizing something, a revalation. The second talks about Judas, who I'm pretty sure is holding onto Jesus, who has a light coming from him. Same analogy as before. Your last question is a mind opener, as I see no grail in the picture, even though that is the iconic Last Supper. A revalation, as well, is that there are 15 people/disciples.

^ Haha, the one thing I can't seen to imagine is a ride themed to lies of christianity! I want to see how this turns out!

I know. I have to congratulate you on this one griffon, you have us all scratching our heads here.

That's my job! I told everyone that this time around it was going to be much more difficult to place anything until you knew everything, but since it's "'Tis the Season", I'm feeling a little giving right now. Here's a little teaser of information that no one else has seen before until now...

When Jesus was marked for death, the Devil created a creature in the form of a ------ -------, coming up from the Dead Sea to fulfill a task he had given himself. Disguising his true intentions in the colors of teal, blue, and purple, no one would recognize that the ------ was actually the Devil’s ---------, having been accustomed to seeing the colors of red and black. With a plan to visit Judas, one of the fifteen apostles of Jesus Christ, the Devil set out to perform the ultimate deed through the ------ – to kill Jesus.

UNCOVER MY SECRET.

-griffonj2022

Anéantir? Ça fait du sense que vous avez choisi un nom francais, mais c'est un peu étonnant, après tous les indices en Anglais. Bon choix de thème!

Vous pensez Anéantir est le nom? Oh, no! J'ai beaucoup d'autres choses faire avant je dis le bon nom! Et, quand je dis le bon nom, vous n'allez pas comprendre!

Oy. English, please, or I may have to hover my cursor of the "lock topic" button...

If you don't want someone to be able to understand what you're saying, don't say anything at all.

Edited by A.J.

Oh no, it's nothing like that at all..

MeMeMe is currently living in Quebec, so he thought it was fitting to talk in French a few pages back. What we have said has been:

"Destroy? It makes sense that you chose a french name, but it is somewhat surprising, after all the evidence in English. Good choice of theme!"

"You think the name is destroy? Oh, no! I have many other things to do before I say the right name! And when I say the right name, you aren't going to understand!"

"Maybe, but I will try! Is this change of language permanent, or is it just for this index?"

What we have said was easily able to be translated by Google Translate or another translator, as is by no means meant to be negative or kept secret. Also, this momentary speaking in French is not permanent, but it has happened in other threads as I have seen it before. Others have spoken in Spanish, French, German, etc., but it was only for a brief time frame.

I never planned on having this entirely in another language, however, I have no intentions of not incorporating it here and there. If this is a problem I can surely convert the whole thing entirely to English, but I apologize for any problems that this has created.

-griffonj2022

That's fine, and I completely understand that MeMeMe's in Quebec. He could be in Kazakhstan and I would understand.

I really appreciate the time and effort you're putting into making the tease as authentic as possible (French park, obviously), and for that reason a little here and there is okay.

It's just when it's used in posting conversations that it's a problem. We all know translators exist, but it's better for the forum as a whole to keep it in English.

In all seriousness though, I honestly have no clue what's going on - and will patiently wait until you reveal this blasted attraction completely.