TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Confession Thread

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have WAY to much fun playing kareoke revolution...

... alone

I am sure people would have WAY too much fun listening and watching you play kareoke revolution...... alone.

hey now, im actually really good!

Perfect score on a good chunk of the songs!

i could beat any of you guys, anyday!

... alone

I am sure people would have WAY too much fun listening and watching you play kareoke revolution...... alone.

I doubt it, I am too good of a singer for anyone to beat me...... I guess you will just have to take my word for it.

... alone

I doubt it, I am too good of a singer for anyone to beat me...... I guess you will just have to take my word for it.

psh, your mom's a good singer... your just going to have to take my word for it.

... alone

psh, your mom's a good singer... your just going to have to take my word for it.

My mom died when I was two years old.

OK, I totally lied, and you are right, I will DEFINITELY have to take your word fot it.

I confess that I (and some other guy whose name shall go unmentioned) killed this thread....

I also confess that for a big part of my life, ive told everybody (including myself) a lie. bit i'm afraid to admit to it because im scared it would change my life and how im accepted by my friends... and i really dont want that to happen.

yeah, its obvious isn't it?

^ If we're playing that game, Robb doesn't have enough bandwidth for me.

I've been off for Christmas break for almost a month and done no work. So now I have three assignments to do by Monday, plus I have four major exams next week, which count as 25% of my degree. And I'm working 9-6 wednesday through friday, taking up valuable study time.... Why do I always have to procrastinate so much over everything?

• 3 weeks later...
I was disappointed with my grades for the first semester of high school, and now even if I get a 4.0 the rest of high school, I still won't have a high enough GPA to get into my college of choice. Life sucks.

Wait, you just finished your first semester of High School and you're depressed about college? What was your first pick, Harvard? I didn't start thinking about colleges until my junior year after I took the SAT