TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wet N' Wild Orlando Question

Expoman

Hello, I am taking a trip down to Orlando in a couple of weeks, and I am planning on getting a 6 Park Flex pass plus one day hopper at Disney. Sorry if there is a thread dedicated to Wet N' Wild but I could not find one. I used to work at Disney World back in 2007 through the college program, and I pretty much visited every park except Wet N' Wild. I am planning to visit Wet N' Wild on my trip, but I might be by myself. I know a lot of their slides require more than one rider. Does Wet N' Wild have any type of single rider system. I really want to visit this water park, but it will not be worth it if I can't go on the multiple rider slides like Brain Wash, Disco H2O, Black Hole, etc. If anyone is even possibly willing to meet me at the park that would be cool too. I would like to meet some fellow TPR people. My trip will probably run from August 8th through 14th. Another question also. Has anyone ever taken the Busch Gardens Express Bus.Just want to make sure it is a reliable way to get to Tampa. I will be staying at the Double Tree by Hilton near the Universal Resort. I appreciate any advice. Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info Adam you are always full of information, love reading your updates. I will be at Wet N' Wild on the 8th of August, and will probably do some night time rides over at Islands of Adventure. If anyone is in the Orlando area and wants to meet me up at Wet N' Wild let me know. Also does anyone know how reliable the Busch Gardens shuttle is. I really want to make sure I have a reliable way to visit my sister park in Tampa. I have been going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg my whole life and it is always nice to compare the two parks.