TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Bash! Oct. 15th, 2011 - Busch Gardens Tampa

I'm seriously considering this...if I can get off work! Should find out this week...fingers crossed!

Ice Bat demands your presence at this event! So now you must attend...

dt

Although the trip was Ice Bat approved...it was unfortunately not MRI approved.

If only I didn't need the job to keep my house, eat, or go on fabulous TPR vacations! Have fun and fingers crossed for next year!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Ice Bat is sad, and now demands you go to Savannah for Thanksgiving to appease him...

I will send you texts throughout the day from BGT. Even ones that occasionally don't mention bees...

dt

I'm gonna' miss you girl!!! Who is going to shop while I smoke? I won't be able to justify my bad habit as a stimulus to the economy!

Hey, so I was wondering about adding guests to my order. When I ordered my ticket, I just wrote my guest's name in the box that asked for my guests names. Is this all I need to do? Do I need to pay anything extra for my guest?

Sorry, I'm new at this, we've never had a TPR event down here in FL!

Hey, so I was wondering about adding guests to my order. When I ordered my ticket, I just wrote my guest's name in the box that asked for my guests names. Is this all I need to do? Do I need to pay anything extra for my guest?

Sorry, I'm new at this, we've never had a TPR event down here in FL!

You registered and paid for you and a guest for West Coast Bash in 2010 - it works exactly the same as that event.

Your guest is not "free", you have to buy a ticket for each of your guests.

The instructions on how to register your guest tickets is right on the event page:

If you are registering for more than one person, please complete a separate registration for each member in your party. Choose your options and click "add to cart" for the first person, and then come back to this screen again and choose your options and click "add to cart" for each additional guest.

Please note that we are down to 5 tickets left for this event. If your guest does not purchase their ticket before we sell out, they will not be able to attend Busch Gardens Bash, sorry.

--Robb

Just got back from the first night of Howl-o-scream. Yea, it was awesome. The longest line we waited for was about 20 minutes tops. All the houses were great, except for a few minor things. But I will post a TR tomorrow on the BG thread. Can't wait for October 15th for all of you to enjoy it!

I seriously can't wait. I hope I can last all day. I was at the park for Howl-O-Scream last night too (posted my TR & pics in the BGT thread) and even though I was too chicken to do any of the houses, the atmosphere out in the park was a lot of fun. Kind of regretting I didn't add on Fright Feast, but you're going to have to sit through the kind of lame "Midnight Hour" show there, so maybe not.

We interupt this thread to bring you an important news update!!!

Read some reports that Fright Feast has a taco bar this year!!! Most excellent news!! That alone is worth the price of admission if you ask me lol!

This actually is good news! I remember the Fright Feast not exactly having the most amazing food last time!

We interupt this thread to bring you an important news update!!!

Read some reports that Fright Feast has a taco bar this year!!! Most excellent news!! That alone is worth the price of admission if you ask me lol!

This actually is good news! I remember the Fright Feast not exactly having the most amazing food last time!

They were raving also about the pumpkin cheesecake coming back this year also. I'm not a big fan of cheesecake so doesn't do much for me lol