TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Bash! Oct. 15th, 2011 - Busch Gardens Tampa

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, things kind of worked out and I just bought my ticket! Hope my Paypal payment went through ok (Robb or Elissa, can you check to be sure... I got an email confirmation but we had problems in the past. Thanks!).

Not doing the Howl-O-Scream tour our Fright Feast. I'm still debating whether I'll stay after dark for Howl-O-Scream because I am a chicken of epic proportions. Hopefully there are other chickens who will be there and we can form our own chicken clique or something.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Yay my first TPR event! I am beyond excited!!!

Oh and Dave... bring Ice Bat and I'll bring Wonderpup!

Edited by aimster

FYI...There is a LaQuinta Inn right next to Busch Gardens, at 9202 North 30th St. It's walking distance, even though it's a mile to walk since the hotel is located near the back of the park and you have to walk way down Busch Blvd to get to the front of the park to where the main gate is, but last night I booked a room with 2 double beds for Saturday night, the 15th, and it was only $55. I have stayed there before and I remember it being a nice hotel, and being able to see Skeikra from the hotel's parking lot was cool. So I just wanted to pass that info along since $55 seems like a great rate, especially for a Saturday night.

FYI...There is a LaQuinta Inn right next to Busch Gardens, at 9202 North 30th St. It's walking distance, even though it's a mile to walk since the hotel is located near the back of the park and you have to walk way down Busch Blvd to get to the front of the park to where the main gate is, but last night I booked a room with 2 double beds for Saturday night, the 15th, and it was only $55. I have stayed there before and I remember it being a nice hotel, and being able to see Skeikra from the hotel's parking lot was cool. So I just wanted to pass that info along since $55 seems like a great rate, especially for a Saturday night.

I've stayed there. It's OK. The rooms are clean and you get a free breakfast with a waffle maker. It's right by the police department. The place has kind of a maze-like layout, though. I think $55 is a little high to pay for the hotel, but the closeness to BG can't be beat and it's probably one of the better hotels on Busch Blvd.

I've stayed there. It's OK. The rooms are clean and you get a free breakfast with a waffle maker. It's right by the police department. The place has kind of a maze-like layout, though. I think $55 is a little high to pay for the hotel, but the closeness to BG can't be beat and it's probably one of the better hotels on Busch Blvd.

I stayed there a couple years back and left my cell phone in the room after checking out. Got to Busch and realized I forgot it a few hours later and called to the hotel and who ever was cleaning the rooms that day was actually honest and turned it in to the front desk. Picked it up after the day was over at BG and headed home. Just wanted to give a positive review for LaQuinta.