TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Bash! Oct. 15th, 2011 - Busch Gardens Tampa

last trip I took to Busch gardens we stayed at a Fairfield right off of 75 at exit 266 on Fletcher Avenue. It's a little bit farther away from the park (but still only about 6 miles) but the hotels seemed new and a little bit cheaper than the ones closer on Fowler. I think there is Hampton inn and a Hilton Garden Inn at the same location as well.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Holiday Inn Express on Busch Blvd that's newer than most of the hotels near the park. I've never stayed there since I'm a local, but I've had good experience with the Holiday Inn chain since they revamped their image and refurbed a good number of their hotels over the last 5 years or so. Plus they offer free hot breakfast (so does the Hampton Inn) with lots of choices and it's pretty decent in my experience. And if you don't want that, there's a Dunkin Donuts and a McDonald's across the street from the park.

Doesn't look like I can afford my ticket until next month, but I can NOT wait to finally meet Piers!

There's a Holiday Inn Express on Busch Blvd that's newer than most of the hotels near the park. I've never stayed there since I'm a local, but I've had good experience with the Holiday Inn chain since they revamped their image and refurbed a good number of their hotels over the last 5 years or so. Plus they offer free hot breakfast (so does the Hampton Inn) with lots of choices and it's pretty decent in my experience. And if you don't want that, there's a Dunkin Donuts and a McDonald's across the street from the park.

Doesn't look like I can afford my ticket until next month, but I can NOT wait to finally meet Piers!

I can't get it until next month either! I hope it doesn't sell out!

Hi all,

Not been to any events or trips yet, yowser, so thinking of coming along to this. I will be in central florida but wanted to check whether people are going to be staying over the night before and after as myself and my niece won't be driving while in florida. One option I thought was to get the busch gardens express on the fri, do the park fri and then sat, come back on the sunday and book a hotel nearby on the fri and sat night.

What hotels would peeps recommend, walking distance to the park or are there any others travelling to this from central florida that would be happy to give a couple of newbies a ride?

Oh and I have to say, thanks for the video uploads, they have been hilarious. Piers, you got it goin on Mr, I am not even going to try and compete with your drinking antics, I'd be making a right show of myself... seriously!

I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this now. I found out on Monday my job is being cut at the end of September (I work for a non-profit and the effing government keeps cutting needed programs), so I'm scrambling to hopefully find a new job before then. I was planning on buying my ticket for this when I get paid again in a couple weeks, but now I'm going to have to watch every penny I make. Ugh... so not fair.

Tickets, tours and dinners purchased! I can't wait for October! My friend and I are staying at WDW for a few days before and we got upgraded to Polynesian resort from French Quarter for 25 bucks a night so we are really excited!

This makes me so happy!!!! Can't wait to see you both!!!

Due to the backstage tour and other restrictions at this event, we have to limit the number of Busch Gardens Bash members to only 100 people. We have already sold more than half of these tickets - so do not delay! If you are planning to attend Busch Gardens Bash in Tampa on October 15th - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

Tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=146

--Robb

Just bought my Bash, haunted house behind-the-scenes tour & Fright Feast tickets! I'm so glad everyone will get to experience my home park! It will be so awesome to see everyone!

If you haven't gotten your ticket, get them now! Considering all that is included, this is a fantastic value! 9 fun coasters, 3 drenching water rides, one of the largest and best zoos in the country, half a dozen entertaining shows and features one of the nation's premier Halloween events, mix this with TPR awesomeness, you have an epic day!!!

I bought my tickets for the bash. I was going to wait, but I didn't want to risk a sellout.

Even though I've been to BGT a million times, I think this is going to be the bestest time I've ever had at BGT. I did balk a little at the cost, but I think it's worth it.

Cost of hotel room = $50

Cost of tickets = $90

Cost of breakfast = $10

Having a Red Dawn Awesome time with TPR at BGT = PRICELESS!

Long time TPR lurker.... Orlando local... Bought tickets for myself and my boyfriend and am pumped! What time is the ERT generally? Hour or so before opening? I will book a hotel this week and debating adding Friday night. Hope to meet new friends and that we can all spend time together. I didn't sign up for fright feast due to picky eater syndrome, so hopefully meeting up after that won't be an issue! I guess I could add that on later. Excited to meet you all!