TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New coaster design!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout...wooden-rocket-terra-standup-suspended-floorless-4d-spinning mouse with 314 inversions?

Unlike you guys, I just think of realistic concepts. My latest is a cross between a wood twister and an out and back. Basically, it feels like an outie, but the turns keep on stearing you right into the supports. I have a track based off this idea made in RCT3, and it might be the greatest thing I have ever ridden. Its just a shame I'm unable to upload it...

How about a steel roller coaster... about 300 feet high... and goes over 90 mph!!! THAT WOULD BE CRAZY!!! And they could call it... hmmm... A GIGA COASTER!!! SWEET! Great idea, right?

Haha, actually I was thinking about a wooden inverted coaster... would be interesting...

why not just start simple with an inverted spinning wild mouse?

floorless log ride? lol.

A floorless log ride is easy to do. Have a Katamaran like boat with peeps in the middle, hanging in OSTRs only, while their lower bodies get dragged through the water. Just take measures that the folks don't defecate too much during the ride.

I'd personally want the "inverted spinning wild mouse" though...

...preferably built by Vekoma 70's standards for maximum enhanced ride impact experience

redunzelizer

How about mixing together all the ideas from different companies? You could have a wood/steel (half and half with different track, like SOB only alot more so) hydraulic launched floorless with lots of airtime (16 seconds in total) and high speed (more than KK at least) and longer than 2 minutes.

Ouch!

I was kinda thinking something like a roller coaster train that has ferris wheel like seating. The seats would be free rotating like on a ferris wheel and as you go down a 300 foot vertical drop, you get the same feeling as a drop tower. Airtime hills would have a whole new feeling to it as well. The actual coaster design would probably just be a hyper and where there are turns and banking, the free-rotating seats could probably lock into position to reduce stress who knows what would happen.

• 2 months later...