TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could combine two Amusement Parks into one...

Title says it all. (If you could literally take a park and add it to another park which two would you combine?)

I'd choose Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Hersheypark. (Perfect Variety of coasters)

Edited by Schotcher

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need more specifics...literally just putting two parks back to back? Taking coasters from one park and putting them in another? Mixmatching the two parks into one?

Coasters INTO a park - BGT into Disney Sea

Parks back to back - Disney Sea & Europa Park

Mixmatching two parks into one - Disney Sea and Epcot

Yeah, pretty much Disney Sea plus something else!

I'd mix and match BGT and Gadv. The coasters would kick ass with the lineup being Kingda Ka, El Toro, Nitro, Cheetah Hunt, Montu, Sheikra, Bizarro and Green Lantern as top rides, with S:UF, Scorpion, Gwazi, Twister and Houdini as a kick ass supporting cast. The animals would also mix well, as both parks have tons of animals and have animals the other doesn't, like Gadv with dolphins and Sea Lions, and BGT with just about everything else . Mix that in with Gadv's large number of kids rides in BGT's Jungala and you have the best kids area in the world by a mile.

I'd mix and match BGT and Gadv. The coasters would kick A$$ with the lineup being Kingda Ka, El Toro, Nitro, Cheetah Hunt, Montu, Sheikra, Bizarro and Green Lantern as top rides, with S:UF, Scorpion, Gwazi, Twister and Houdini as a kick A$$ supporting cast. The animals would also mix well, as both parks have tons of animals and have animals the other doesn't, like Gadv with dolphins and Sea Lions, and BGT with just about everything else . Mix that in with Gadv's large number of kids rides in BGT's Jungala and you have the best kids area in the world by a mile.

Now, your making me want to go to that (imaginary) park.