TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You can only ride 1 coaster for the rest of your life....

Maverick. Hands down. No contest.

Extremely fast, extremely smooth, extremely intense, extremely comfortable. Awesome drop, awesome airtime, awesome inversions, awesome launch, awesome scenery, awesome restraints.

How can you get much better than that?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millennium Force of course! It may not be the most intense coaster at Cedar Point, but this coaster holds a special place in my heart. This was the ride that made me into an enthusiast. There's nothing like free falling 300 Ft into Lake Erie.

Millennium Force of course!

I agree with you full-heartedly. And that's because the fact that it most intense ride but it feels crazy fast on the low-to-the-ground segments and so graceful. If there were a time it didn't have a line, I could marathon it and never get too worn out or bored. I can see myself enjoying it forever. It's a timeless coaster masterpiece, imo.

Are we talking about riding it non-stop for the rest of my life or it's the only coaster I'm ever allowed to ride ever again? If it's the latter then I have to say, at this point, Twisted Colossus. If it's the former, then Gold Rusher at SFMM, because it's fun but not going to get me sick riding it non-stop forever.

I am still going with HKDL's Grizzly Gulch Runaway Mine Train. But then....

I wanna say i305 but I'd probably go with Ragin' Spirits so I can be at TDS

I totally agree with this reasoning, too!

I could easily name a dozen coasters but have to consider several factors. The biggest being age. I don't see too many seniors riding the stuff that I enjoy today. So I consideration of that point, I would choose longevity. I'd choose Racer at Kennywood. A unique woodie that I could ride into my golden years. Plus it'd be a great time with my kids and hopefully grandchildren someday.

Millennium Force of course!

I agree with you full-heartedly. And that's because the fact that it most intense ride but it feels crazy fast on the low-to-the-ground segments and so graceful. If there were a time it didn't have a line, I could marathon it and never get too worn out or bored. I can see myself enjoying it forever. It's a timeless coaster masterpiece, imo.

I'll also join the party for Millennium Force. I think it's one of the few really thrilling coasters that I could ride all day and all life, even as an old man, and not feel bummed if I couldn't ride anything else. Phoenix would be on my short list, as well.

While Outlaw Run, Maverick, Megalite etc are my favorite coasters, I would choose Big Thunder Mountain if I can only ride it for the rest of mylife. A coaster without theme and story gets old no matter how good it is and I want to make sure my old a$$ can stand the coaster's intensity when I'm 75.

I'd probably pick Fury or Dania Beach Hurricane. Fury because of how complete of a coaster it is. Dania Beach Hurricane because it was the closest coaster to me until I moved. I wish ACE would have gotten off their fat asses and actually tried to save a coaster worth saving.