TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tallest coaster you've been on.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Top Thrill and El Toro. Kingda ka is always down when I visit.

You can probably blame Zumanjaro for that haha. For me, Toro is the tallest wooden coaster I have been on and Ka is the tallest steel coaster I have been on. The tallest ride I have been on with a lift hill is Millennium Force, but hopefully it will be Fury 325 by the end of this year.

• 5 months later...

Top Thrill Dragster: Cedar Point

Millennium Force: Cedar Point

Superman The Ecape: Six Flags Magic Mountain

Wild Thing: Valleyfair

Raging Bull: Six Flags Great America

Son of Beast: Kings Island when it was open

Intimidator 305: Kings Dominion

Will be adding Outlaw Run Silver Dollar City and Goliath Six Flags Great America when I visit end of July.

Edited by ACES

My tallest coaster is still: Kingda Ka. Thankfully, we will be heading to Florida once the new "Worlds Tallest Roller Coaster" Opens! Can't wait to actually get to ride a roller coaster over 400ft... Well 500ft, that is more than just a one trick pony!

My tallest coaster is still: Kingda Ka. Thankfully, we will be heading to Florida once the new "Worlds Tallest Roller Coaster" Opens! Can't wait to actually get to ride a roller coaster over 400ft... Well 500ft, that is more than just a one trick pony!

I'm taking a wait and see approach to whether or not the skyplex coaster will be anything more than a gimmick. While some of the video showing an extended coaster layout look promising, at the end of the day it has to conform to a tower structure and that may prevent it from utilizing its 500 feet like a normal coaster would.