TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world ARE Robb & Elissa?

The rest of the park was just 'neat' as they had a good amount of normal tube slides, but they also seemed to have a slightly 'updated' version of the Schlitterbahn tube chutes which we would call "Family Tube Chutes" as you rode in 2 or 4 man boats and they went through what looked like a traditional tube chute, but much faster.

We really liked Water World and the Winter Park alpine slide. Those were our two favorite Denver attractions.

--Robb "This trip wasn't just about parks with coasters!" Alvey

Do you mean River Country Robb? (park map) Personally I find some of those to be pretty insane. I know in the singles I have felt I was gonna flip more than once and the medium size green tube flumes are pretty fun if a bit slow in places.

Oh just BTW was the closed top toilet bowl (the space bowl) closed when you were there? When I was there the whole thing was caution taped off but the ride was running fine. Does anyone know what the deal there was?

Was all the themeing in Pharoh working when you got there? The last 2 times I was on it several things were missing or not functioning. Oh and my only problem ever with Voyage is the insane wait... Not only to get a tube at the bottom but then once you get to the top sometimes you will wait another 10-15minutes. Still how many water rides last about 5 minutes...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did the park as smart as possible getting there before opening. We went straight to the 4-person toilet bowl, since that was the new ride, and only waited about 5 minutes. We did everything in that area fairly quickly and when we got to Voyage it was only about a 10 minute wait total, but they had a HUGE queue house that looked like it could have easily gotten to be 45-60 minutes!

And then Storm and Lost River were only about a 5 minute wait each. We had done everything in the park by noon!

And yeah, the enclosed toilet bowl was not open, but the outdoor body slide toilet bowl was! It was cool being at a park with THREE toilet bowl slides!

--Robb

That makes me wonder even more... I mean why would that ride be closed for like 3 or so weeks... Granted it isn't even close to peak season but wow...

Oh and making it on all the rides that quickly... My hat is off to you. That is incredible. (How long did you stay on "The Wave"? My record is about 3 nano seconds... )

^ That was the one thing we didn't try. Basically we knew we couldn't do it, so we didn't even bother! Elissa really wants to try one at some point. There is a new cruise ship coming out that was one of those on board so maybe we'll hit it up then.

--Robb

That makes me wonder even more... I mean why would that ride be closed for like 3 or so weeks... Granted it isn't even close to peak season but wow...

Oh and making it on all the rides that quickly... My hat is off to you. That is incredible. (How long did you stay on "The Wave"? My record is about 3 nano seconds... )

Based on my covno with some of the people that work there they start shutting stuff down early.

And to think, I waited 45 minutes for that SLC. Oh well, I had already ridden everything (It was my second day at the park, after someone (I can't really remember who) made me really mad.

I really did have a good time at that park, but unfortunately the parking attendants and guest relations left a fairly sour taste in my mouth. GR was horrible about getting an employee from another SF park into thier park. They were so rude, and basically told me I had to pay...I ended up having to call ESO at SFOT to get anything done..and then they were like "Oh, just go to the handstamp reentry and show them your ID and they'll let you in."

Interesting.

Anyhow, this thread was a blast. Sad to see it over

COME BACK TO TEXAS!

Just out of curiosity when do you think you might have a Photo Update of the craziness? I would love to see what you guys did... Sounds like you had a ton of fun.

It will be as soon as possible, but I still have updates from SheiKra, Hong Kong, and my UK trip to post first!

--Robb

Just out of curiosity when do you think you might have a Photo Update of the craziness? I would love to see what you guys did... Sounds like you had a ton of fun.

It will be as soon as possible, but I still have updates from SheiKra, Hong Kong, and my UK trip to post first!

--Robb

Heh heh heh, if you wait until October, you can post 2 updates of SheiKra.

In future games of "Where in the World is Robb and Elissa," what would help me determine the location would be lots of naked photos of Elissa. I would ask for naked photos of Robb, but I've seen a wookie naked already.

--Robb

You guys obviously just need to travel less...

• 2 months later...