TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world ARE Robb & Elissa?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say Lake Compounce. It looks like you got off on top of the sky ride. The tubes look like their's. The crackers may go with the clam chowdah, hence the Boston reference. TWA flight 800 went down somewhere in that area.

.. but I hold a reservation for Knoebels too. There was an idlewild ski shop up in that area.. hmm...

You know what? I might be wrong.

It could be Idlewild Campground in California. There is China Gulch there (the chinese food thingy) And for the blue water -- maybe it was something about the Big Blue Lake there.

Edit:

Also, Thrillville (with Enchanted forrest nearby) I believe are close by.

Edit 2:

I think I remember seeing a Blue OX (Paul Bunyon style) in that area?

I could be soooooo far off. I'm going to shut up now...for now.

These next three photos should help give some stuff away....

The next clue word is "Shawshank"

wherearewe24.jpg.b73ac634015b042924d95a3f92b10432.jpg

The fact that Elissa is eating pizza is yet another dead giveaway!

wherearewe23.jpg.1976923d9f497bb9e49dca05b9040796.jpg

Now here's a BIG clue! Now you just gotta figure out which Carrabba's this guy runs!

wherearewe22.jpg.aae1d5df4bcfd3bd812c0a752aa1dc14.jpg

Ahh! Now it will be easy to narrow down what states Carrabba's is located in!

Here's the carrabas locater, so many to choose from, don't know if this is much help. There's no search on the site to look for Bret Baumgartner. :?

Edit: They give the owner names under "Map & Hours Operation"

http://carrabbas.know-where.com/carrabbas/

Edited by SixFlagsTexas

If you look closely at the pic it looks like the Sky Splash rubber duckie from Sesame Place behind Robb in the backround, are you guys in Langhorne Pennsylvania? BTW, they use clear tubes, and are a Busch Park, thus they have nice plant-life like that. Also, Sesame Place has a *Vekoma* credit!

Argh, I be the crazy Rubber Ducky from hell who ate Ernie and Bert's unibrow, now gimme some candy!

That does sound right actually. Vapor Trail is actually an ok rdie, but I the Rubber Ducky isn't blue.

YOU'RE IN AURORA, CO!

this is how I found the Carrabba's:

On May 22, 2005 Bret Newell Baumgartner and Amy Louise Sullivan were married in the Disneyland Hotel Rose Court Garden in Orange County, Calif. It really was a fairytale event , we hear. The bride arrived at the ceremony in a flower clad Cinderella coach drawn by a white horse and driven by two footmen. Bret is a former Summit High Grad and longtime resident of the county. The couple are both Colorado State University graduates - Bret in business and Amy in fashion merchandising. and design. After a honeymoon in Italy, they will reside in Sterling Hills Estates near Denver. Bret will be assuming the helm of the Carraba's restaurant in Aurora as a proprietor/part owner.

edited to add:

looking at a map of Colorado I'd say you're in the Denver area (which includes Aurora as an outskirt metro area)

Edited by AllisonY2K