TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world ARE Robb & Elissa?

Whoever thought up the idea of doing this game is a genius!! I couldn't even hazard a guess at where you guys are (I'm a Brit and therefore clueless, that's my excuse anyway) but I'm finding it incredibly entertaining reading everyone else's guesses, you guys should do this every time you go away.

PS- Detective Wes, I salute you!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks kinda like a bear of some description.

Hey Robb, why don't you tell us if anyone's got it right or not yet? You don't have to say who, there's enough posts now for you to say whether anyone's been on the money or not without giving the game away.

Lou- "more pictures now please!" -ise

that looks like a giant blue monkey!

um...let's see...hibiscus are normally native to Hawaii, especially the island of Maui. hmmm...waterparks in Maui, waterparks in Maui.

looking at Boston Tea Vacation clues...taking the first letter of each gives you BTV which is the airport code for Burlington, VT. and there is a waterpark in Burlington. I'm sure American services that airport too.

that's about it for me and my lack of sleuthing.

I think they're up in north central Florida, somewhere around the Gainesville area. The trees behind R&E look like trees from the Gainesville area. Ichetucknee Springs State Park uses clear tubes so you can float down the river. The Pizza Hut looks like it is from a small town in Florida.

Otherwise, my vote is still for the "Lost" island.

LOL Wes.. I like the magnifying cone technique.. I was sure it was Reno.. but I guess thats not right. Man.. I'm not up on my waterparks. I'd have to agree with Schlitterbahn, just because I remember them liking it so much. Maybe they are going tubing or something?! I'll look at the pictures in more detail..

That Statue looks like the Genie from Aladdin.. which makes no sense.

Eric

hmmm clear tubes, so it has a water park. something to do with boston, tea. and vacation.

i have no clue why i would think they have enterd my state but maine is vacation land.

guess is they were at canobie lake, and now some where in maine. i don't rember but aquaboggin may have clear tubes. i bleve their may be rabbits in canobie lakes animal section i may be wrong though.

i bet i am out to lunch.

Edited by methos

I have seen a few correct guesses over the last 17 pages, but who has been right and who has been wrong? So given that, where do you think we are at? More photos to follow soon!

--Robb "This is more fun than just a typical Photo TR!" Alvey

Yeah, Reno is my guess too. Or at least somewhere in Nevada. Here's why:

- The bunny picture=The Bunny Ranch, which is in Nevada.

- All the pictures still have their metadata intact, and every photo except for the WATCH YOUR STEP was taken in the past two days. For example, the water picture was taken on 9/3/05, at 3:59:41pm. However, the WATCH YOUR STEP was taken on 1/29/04, 2:56:59am. I looked through the 04 updates, and the closest trip to that date was the Vegas trip. Infact, the metadata on the update's photos corresponds.

That's some Sherlock Holmes shit going on right there.

Good tactics~!

I'm going to guess Idlewild campground in Colorado. Don't Robb and E do great camping trips? That's my guess.

EDIT:

Lots of water there -- or lakes.

Also Blue Lake is nearby -- hence maybe the color of blue water.

that's my guess -- that area.

Edited by Jose Eber

hey Justin - Robb said earlier - the date settings on all the cameras used, weren't adjusted to current dates.... so date settings on pix are unfortunately not-to-be-considered. Hmm, yes?