TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing.. and.. honestly.. this has inspired me to loose weight. I actually ended up crying I was so happy for you. Even though Im nowhere near as obese as you (39.3 BMI), I still want to be healthy. Thank you for this. Thank you very, very much. And congratulations.

Congrats on your desire, determination, and overall achievement! Definitely an amazing story. Hope to read a lot more trip reports of your adventures to parks all over the UK, and don't worry I'm sure Robb and Elissa will be planning a return trip across the pond to the UK or Europe some year soon. Worst case, there's always the fact that the US $ is crap compared to £ and you'll be able to afford a US trip in next to no time! Even if you can't do the full trip, maybe there will be a day or two where a park day will be opened to local members or something like that. Thanks for sharing your journey!

This is amazing.. and.. honestly.. this has inspired me to loose weight. I actually ended up crying I was so happy for you. Even though Im nowhere near as obese as you (39.3 BMI), I still want to be healthy. Thank you for this. Thank you very, very much. And congratulations.

IM REALLY Glad my own journey could touch you in such a way, good luck with getting that BMI Down, trust me when I say, You will feel SOO Much better for it.

Gaz

Congrats that is an amazing transformation and truly inspirational.

Now the only question is when will you post your TR? Really interested in what the Pleasure Beach was like for someone who hadn't been on a coaster before. They have such a mix of rides from some fairly modern scream machines to some impressive old wooden coasters. (I wish someone could explain to me how Blackpool has more wooden coasters than the whole rest of the UK combined...)