TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty cool and I'm sure with some weight in the boats like real people it will probably be a even faster and have a bigger splash with the added weight and speed. Overall looks like it will be a fun ride, I can't wait to see the station to see if it stays true to concept art b/c the station looked just as cool as the ride imo.

Hey look at that, the ride looks great!

Showing once again that most enthusiasts should just be quiet until they've either ridden a ride or seen a REAL test run!!!!!

Aww you mean the very first runs arent REAL test runs and arent good indications of final runs? lol Agreed. People like to judge the "alpha" and "beta" stages of development as if it were the "final" release. Robb should know all about this being in the gaming industry.

http://blog.mirabilandia.it/2012/05/17/una-settimana-impegnativa/

Una settimana impegnativa

E’ stata una settimana molto impegnativa per il nostro Divertical. Molti test, tutti andati benissimo. Abbiamo pensato di scattare qualche foto da regalarvi in attesa che giunga il momento dell’inaugurazione.

principale-16-maggio1.jpg.aebb52326c99d5b647f1d2b00d548039.jpg

Divertical-maggio-01.jpg.0d07b0a1c4b21b7c39815c3f9375355e.jpg

Divertical-maggio-03.jpg.c6cae30260de6f3455f12134626b2909.jpg

Divertical-maggio-04.jpg.d5ec3b365d385c8fe0d4491ed524459d.jpg

Divertical-maggio-05.jpg.0816248ce8b9ef629b1c20ab8e7bd55b.jpg

Divertical-maggio-06.jpg.e19ff06bd30d7714ee44fb7c7e956d18.jpg

Divertical-maggio-07.jpg.1c4604e3149c00ea22de6abcae31d9a0.jpg

The colors look so good on this coaster. I had my doubts about these colors at the beginning as it could've ended up looking really ugly, but these pictures well exceeded my expectations.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a moron. That is all.

Looks like a ton of fun! I really wish that there were more water coasters in the US. I never got to ride Buzzsaw Falls.

I really wish that there were more water coasters in the US. I never got to ride Buzzsaw Falls.

You missed out on nothing...Journey To Atlantis or something like this is/looks way better. I'm not sure I love the ride DiVertical, but I definitely don't like the name...Maybe it's just that the whole thing just looks a little "meh" amid the height and cool lift. However, I am really happy that this ride isn't just one drop - the extra hills and turns really add a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I spot water Splash effects after the main drop, Yes I do. Makes me happy it wood look weird if it didn't like in the test videos. Now that looks right, hope they add more landscaping and water effects to the beginning though look a bit bland Cant wait to ride this when I go to Italy for my vacation.