TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First we heard it was going to be an Intamin Giga, then we heard an S&S 4-D. Now people are saying a B&M Dive Machine?

Honestly, at this point, I'm ok just waiting for the damn announcement.

--Robb "Betting it turns out to be a Wacky Worm." Alvey

First we heard it was going to be an Intamin Giga, then we heard an S&S 4-D. Now people are saying a B&M Dive Machine?

Honestly, at this point, I'm ok just waiting for the damn announcement.

--Robb "Betting it turns out to be a Wacky Worm." Alvey

I have no idea what it will be, still hoping for a Giga Intamin Prefab. I'm sure it will be awesome regardless if it is going to be the tallest of its time plus lots of airtime:

S&S 4D - awesome

Intamin Giga - awesome

B&M Dive Machine - awesome

Intamin Vertical Lift - awesome

Intamin Wood - awesome

Gerstlauer Eurofighter - awesome

In the name vote, I voted iDive, if it is going into water I think Dive has to be prominent, I also think Vertigine sounds like a Morroccan dish!

Speaking of Eurofighters; remember to check out the aptly named Eurofighter at Zoosafari Fasanolandia for Italy 2012 .It is like Rage but after the barrel roll it does an S Curve back to the station rather than a helix. Also I rode Raptor a few weeks ago and I thought it was good: It is smooth, the layout is innovative for a B&M and the theming is seriously good, BUT, the seats bounce alot, the restraints were really tight on me (and I'm skinny) and trims!

R07_EF_Fasa02g.jpg.a08877c71c29b100df311ebeb1fcde5e.jpg

448343255_zoosafarifasanofasanolandiaeurofighter05.JPG.6f6162fc382c6f9f1a6e1f9c09c96ee6.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Continue to occur and the various conflicting reports on the new 2012 in Mirabilandia but the last one of us back to our earliest news, where we talked about a water coaster, and well yes, as you already know Mirabilandia has already announced that it will be a new rollercoaster with altitude record for its type and in fact it seems we are talking about a much modified Water Coaster (prototype) is very similar to the Intamin aquatrax from well 55 meters, but the speed is no exception as we speak that can reach 105 kph, with an inclination of the drop (drop) of 45 °.

http://www.rollercoasterrevolution.eu/rumors/728-sembra-che-sia-proprio-un-water-coaster-la-novita-2012-si-mirabilandia.html

OK, I'm calling it now - the Mirabilandia 2012 coaster has been the "WORST COASTER RUMOR EVER!!!"

Seriously, I've heard it's going to be:

- An Intamin giga

- An Intamin woodie

- A B&M Hyper

- A S&S 4-D

- I'm pretty sure there was something else after that

- And now a splashdown boat?!?!?!

WTF!!!!

I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off if it turns out to be a Dolphin Encounter or something....

Edited by robbalvey

Here are the new details

The name will be the Edge, 2:40 minutes duration, height 55 meters, maximum speed 106km / h, up by elevator, no budget, including 20 million 10 million tematizzazzione dell'algida, motorboats and theming but there will be little ..

Work begins early October (about), there will be no reversals, built between reset and the beach instead of parking lots, color blue rails, boats 10 people in rows of two, there should be a total of 11 boats.

We remind everyone that this is just a rumor or are the rumors for so none of the managers Mirabilandia to confirm this.

ADMIN EDIT: LINK REMOVED

You don't have enough posts in order to put up a link, and to be honest, I'm sick of these stupid "rumors" anyway.

Edited by robbalvey

I'm afraid that the last rumors might be true.

I say this because last week there was a conference at Mirabilandia for the people working in the park only. It took place after closing time. During this conference they confirmed 180 feet (55 meters) as the hight of the attraction and the 45° angle for the drop.

They also said that it's going to have a unique and exciting lift system which led to the elevetor style lift rumor.

The name The Edge, from what I've heard and read was the one with the highest number of votes which means that it's probably confirmed.

Nothing is really official but I see we are getting closer to have the whole picture revealed, hopefully soon!

In my opinion it's going to be some kind of Atlantis Adventure meets Pilgrims' Plunge with airtime but I still hope for a nice giga coater!

• 2 weeks later...