TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

At least they gave it some decent going away recognition.

Does kinda seem that SFOG has been slowly removing their older flat rides.... Great Gasp, Free Fall, Looping Starship, and now this... Any of them that I'm leaving out? The indoor Scrambler is still there, right?

Does kinda seem that SFOG has been slowly removing their older flat rides.... Great Gasp, Free Fall, Looping Starship, and now this... Any of them that I'm leaving out? The indoor Scrambler is still there, right?

At least they can't remove the carousel.

I blame Magic Mountain.

I was just thinking about how the new Sky Screamer would look around the hill area and how it will tower over the hill, also that spot by the carousel were you can look at wheelie will be a wheelie nice spot to watch Sky Screamer.

I blame Magic Mountain.

Yes, the curse of Magic Mountain

Not only do they remove a great ride, but they remove it with a pun! Jeez, give it some respect!

At least they didn't blow it up.

• 2 weeks later...
I imagine Brad will provide pictures when the demolition occurs or at least when SkyScreamer construction begins.

Brad's last day with SFOG was October 31st. We wish him well at his new venture!

Is he working at another Six Flags park or with another company?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...