TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Hopefully some park higher up is reading this thread and getting theme ideas. "House Centipedes: The Ride" would be absolutely horrifying to quite a few I'm sure.

It should have electrified legs that assist in attracting all the smelly credit whoring enthusiasts, and then zapping them as they disembark. Like a bug zapping lamp jawn.

It should have electrified legs that assist in attracting all the smelly credit whoring enthusiasts, and then zapping them as they disembark. Like a bug zapping lamp jawn.

That is evil.

I love it.

For those interested. Got the random, one time only, meal plan offer for $39 again.. last year it paid for itself about 10 times!

It's he version that includes one lunch and one snack a day.. some of the snacks are large enough to make a meal..

Check your email to see if you got a code if your interested.. my codes only good for two plans

I believe this deal is attached to Memberships because it knows I have two memberships.. the deal ends sunday

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For those interested. Got the random, one time only, meal plan offer for $39 again.. last year it paid for itself about 10 times!

It's he version that includes one lunch and one snack a day.. some of the snacks are large enough to make a meal..

Check your email to see if you got a code if your interested.. my codes only good for two plans

I believe this deal is attached to Memberships because it knows I have two memberships.. the deal ends sunday

I got one last year with a regular season pass that wasn't a membership, hoping maybe it'll happen this year as well.

Well I got my email this morning so they must be sending them out! What's weird is it always comes after I "shop" dining plans online while logged in (added it to my account then cancelled before paying).. for example, I was looking at my dining options Thrusday and got the email today.. same thing happened last year so maybe they target those shopping for dining plans that end up not buying?

Lovely day at the park.

So much fresh paint on all kind of stuff, balloons and happy people at front gate, VR-crew working hard on tightening up the load/unload procedure on Drop of Doom (Acrophobia), and then there's this... [photo below].

Great day over here!

Drop of Doom is WAY cool, for real. I'm always skeptical of that stuff, but this totally works! It's worth the extra little wait for the VR.

IMG_3111.thumb.JPG.f720ca0f524c1507b6bd4ccb81d43215.JPG

Metropolis 2017 - Opening Day

I honestly completely forgot that Superman was going to be repainted this year. It hasn't looked that red in years! I'll probably do a trip later this year when Justice League is open.

Super man looks really good, and I get why they spruced it up, with Justice League and all, but they need to repaint Scorcher like 50 years ago, especially since it's in the front of the park. Superman was just faded, Scorcher is just an eyesore, luckily it's still a kick ass ride.

We must have been on the same cycle of Acrophobia as you. I really thought the op was messing with us when we got to the top and he said "Acrophobia is experiencing technical difficulties." It's not too comfortable for the male gender to be hanging 161 feet in the air for that long. Joking aside the VR on that ride is pretty neat!!

We must have been on the same cycle of Acrophobia as you. I really thought the op was messing with us when we got to the top and he said "Acrophobia is experiencing technical difficulties." It's not too comfortable for the male gender to be hanging 161 feet in the air for that long. Joking aside the VR on that ride is pretty neat!!

Yea I thought he was joking as well, yes the uncomfortableness was the worst part, I probably have only one active sperm left in my entire body.

How late did you end up staying?? I got me some food and left, the lines were great, but I can't handle cold on coasters like I used to be able to lol.

^^^We are going to do a couple laps on cyclone and head out probably around 615. All the coasters finally opened around 330 (except Blue Hawk and Joker Funhouse Coaster) and COLD temps made for light crowds... All in all it was a great day (besides getting stuck @ the top of Acro, AND on Superman for 20 mins on the only train that went out on it all day)!

^^^We are going to do a couple laps on cyclone and head out probably around 615. All the coasters finally opened around 330 (except Blue Hawk and Joker Funhouse Coaster) and COLD temps made for light crowds... All in all it was a great day (besides getting stuck @ the top of Acro, AND on Superman for 20 mins on the only train that went out on it all day)!

Did they finally get Mindbender up and running?? I know it constantly went down all day yesterday, and this morning they had maintenance on the break run. I got 2 laps on Goliath, 2 on Batman, One on Scorcher and Acrophobia today, so it wasn't all that bad for an hour and half at the park, Plus I got 20 something laps in yesterday, Mind bender and Superman are the only coasters I haven't ridden this season. Come to think of it I think Batman, Scream Machine and Scorcher were the only rides not to go down yesterday, being the first day and all I expect some hiccups but it seemed like once something went back up, another one went back down yesterday, but I do have to commend them for getting everything running for the most part.

Did they finally get Mindbender up and running?? I know it constantly went down all day yesterday, and this morning they had maintenance on the break run. I got 2 laps on Goliath, 2 on Batman, One on Scorcher and Acrophobia today, so it wasn't all that bad for an hour and half at the park, Plus I got 20 something laps in yesterday, Mind bender and Superman are the only coasters I haven't ridden this season. Come to think of it I think Batman, Scream Machine and Scorcher were the only rides not to go down yesterday, being the first day and all I expect some hiccups but it seemed like once something went back up, another one went back down yesterday, but I do have to commend them for getting everything running for the most part.

They need to get the kinks out now, prior to spring break and then the summer season

They need to get the kinks out now, prior to spring break and then the summer season

I think some the kinks were definitely related to the cold, while it wasn't freezing yesterday it definitely wasn't as warm as opening weekend past.. The weather down south has been bipolar I live just outside of Nashville and we went from tornado warnings Thursday night to snow Saturday morning.