TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

I see SFOG got together with BGW and decided giving the public three horrible names to pick was fun. American Eagle? Blue Hawk? Air Commander? I realize American Eagle is already a name SF already has in another park...But still, I hate them all.

Why couldn't Six Flags Over Georgia rename Ninja as "Blue Ninja" instead of having people vote on the new name of the coaster?

If I had choice of between the three "finalists" in Ninja's renaming, I'd chose "American Eagle" since "Blue Hawk" sound too Cedar Fairy and "Air Commander" is way to generic.

So disappointed we didn't get a Boldikus 420 trip report. That would have been the most deep, well written, make all my trip reports look like ass trip report ever.

Boldikus...

"I awoke to the sight of the sun gleaming off of bright orange steel. The contrast of the Georgia sunrise and the glistening track was a memory of never forget, I knew it would be a great day".

(Like 50 incredible pictures)

Me...

"Went to SFNE ride ops sucked, operations suck, skyway towers suck, #teampanda, Wicked Cyclone was good... here's one picture I took of the Sky Screamer that I didn't even ride The end. trip report>

:lmao:

Sorry I was busy today.

By the looks of your profile pic, it looks like you've been listening to Autolux instead. Hmmm

Yes, that too! I love them! They came through Philly a couple weeks ago and rocked my socks off, again. You can create your own album art on their website.

Wow those are terrible names. I love Ninja am really excited about the investments they are putting into the ride but I prefer the old colors and name. Those new names are awful and the cool Ninja sign and statues will go to waste for something generic.

Wow those are terrible names. I love Ninja am really excited about the investments they are putting into the ride but I prefer the old colors and name. Those new names are awful and the cool Ninja sign and statues will go to waste for something generic.

I really don't care what they do with Ninja, as long as they don't touch Mind Bender for at least 100 years. Always has been and always will be the best coaster they have to me.

I really don't care what they do with Ninja, as long as they don't touch Mind Bender for at least 100 years. Always has been and always will be the best coaster they have to me.

I've been on many Schwarzkopf coasters and many are some of the best classics out there, but I have yet to ride one in the same league as Mind Bender so I completely agree and honestly think it's the kind of steel coaster that should be kept forever, even if they have to replace every bit of steel over time.

As for other coasters at the park, obviously Goliath is a great one, and for me GASM should also live on forever.

I got one question regarding Mindbender, is it themed around The Riddler from the Batman series?

Yes, Although it's nowhere neared as themed as Barman. I believe it was painted green in 1997 when Batman opened. Also, it has the question marks on the train, but they're usually covered up with ad wraps.