TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

SFoG could never go all Millenium Force or Intimidator and build 300+ tall but they could get close in that area of the park since Southern Star sits in the low lying areas near the banks of the river. There is a negative here in that the river floods the park once every two - three years or so but if the floods haven't managed to do serious damage to the Scream Machine, a woodie that's been sitting there since the 70s, then I'm thinking that a steel could manage well there over time....IF this announcement is a coaster.

Everybody cross your fingers and hope real hard for a big time coaster. With this much land opening up the possibility exists for a serious build. Please, please, pleeeease!

^meh. We already have four B&Ms. If we get a coaster, I'm hoping its an Intamin or a RMC.

but b&m are great coasters and i don't see them receiving a RMC or any of there wood coasters getting the iron horse treatment. there is a slight chance they might get a intamin or a premier rides launch coaster

Well what ever it is it must be BIG! Because the pic on Facebook says stay tuned for a BIG surprise with Goliath in the background which is a BIG coaster. And dale kaetzel said he was going to make a major announcement that would transform sixflags over Georgia and take it places its never been before. I think the clues are beginning to add up here.

Well what ever it is it must be BIG! Because the pic on Facebook says stay tuned for a BIG surprise with Goliath in the background which is a BIG coaster. And dale kaetzel said he was going to make a major announcement that would transform sixflags over Georgia and take it places its never been before. I think the clues are beginning to add up here.

that is true. its driving me crazy why cant Thursday hurry up

^meh. We already have four B&Ms. If we get a coaster, I'm hoping its an Intamin or a RMC.

but b&m are great coasters and i don't see them receiving a RMC or any of there wood coasters getting the iron horse treatment. there is a slight chance they might get a intamin or a premier rides launch coaster

Yeah I agree that B&Ms are good coasters and would be fine with a wing rider, but there are better coasters out there. But it's probably just going to be another flat this year, and I think they should put it where that old stadium is by wile e coyote, they never use it, and an aqua twist would probably fit there, then they could put another flat where Thomas town is.

image.thumb.jpg.57f5976142f45862f17a8a70832de181.jpg

The stadium by wile e coyote

I doubt will get an aqua twist because St. Louis and discovery kingdom are getting them.

Ana aqua twist OR another small flat could go there then. Also it's not 100 percent confirmed that St. Louis and Discovery Kingdom are getting them( although it is very likely).

I doubt will get an aqua twist because St. Louis and discovery kingdom are getting them.

Ana aqua twist OR another small flat could go there then. Also it's not 100 percent confirmed that St. Louis and Discovery Kingdom are getting them( although it is very likely).

There teasers clearly indicate an aqua twist

image.thumb.jpg.acf7371db12d490368b0d56d9de85207.jpg

St. Louis 2014 teaser

image.thumb.jpg.8f69ecf2b05e60db3b7e69d556325d03.jpg

Discovery kingdom 2014 teaser

I really hope we will get some type of new roller coaster. But as I stated before, there has been absolutely no speculation on a roller coaster at all...

im really hoping that they get a b&m wing coaster thats something sfog really needs

Between Whistlestop Park, the Picnic Pavilions, and Wile E. Coyote Canyon Blaster, the park already has a plentiful bounty of attractions to satisfy the same audience a Wing Coaster would target.

; - )

:ducks:

Of course! We're going to pull a Canada's Wonderland and get a larger version of Goliath! (sarcasm heavy)

In actuality, it's probably more like we could see another large capital investment just like Goliath was back in 2006. What it is exactly, who knows. Either way, we'll know tomorrow.