TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
I imagine Brad will provide pictures when the demolition occurs or at least when SkyScreamer construction begins.

Brad's last day with SFOG was October 31st. We wish him well at his new venture!

Is he working at another Six Flags park or with another company?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm surprised Six Flags didn't hold on to Wheelie for parts. I'm so glad we still have Orbit at Great America

Such great rides. So simple. Just "get in and go" fun. Thanks Anton!

Isn't that why they removed Wagon Wheel at Fiesta Texas? I heard that its a parts donor for Highlind Fling at SFSTL?

I'm surprised Six Flags didn't hold on to Wheelie for parts. I'm so glad we still have Orbit at Great America

Such great rides. So simple. Just "get in and go" fun. Thanks Anton!

Isn't that why they removed Wagon Wheel at Fiesta Texas? I heard that its a parts donor for Highlind Fling at SFSTL?

I was so sad to see that one close

I loved it when it was still at SFOT (Spinnaker!). RIP

Spinnaker is gone!? Guess I'm a little behind in news... Unfortunately I haven't been to SFOT or Texas at all since 1995.

Does Shock Wave still have seat belts ONLY in the back 2 cars? Always thought that was cool - a testament to the killer air time those two post-loop drops have!

it's been gone since they put in Runaway Mountain (they put it in storage, then it showed up at Fiesta as "Wagon Wheel")

I'm sure someone has better info on it than, I, but I believe that is correct

Not Sky Screamer related, but it's still SFOG related.

From Screamscape:

(1/4/13) Six Flags White Water was approved to add a new 5-story waterslide by the local planning commission who had to vote to approve a rezoning of a section of the employee parking lot to allow for the new project. According to this article, the park will remove the Bonzai Pipeline slide to replace it with their new Behemoth Bowl slide, aka: Typhoon Twister.

I don't recall exactly where Bonzai Pipelines is, so can anyone point out to me where this is going to be located?