TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

The middle cars of train 2 have a wicked rattle developing

I haven't met a B&M megacoaster that rides better anywhere other than the very back. My solution to fixing this rattle on Goliath is to ride it exclusively in row 9.

So, I'm headed out to SFOG Wednesday. And could someone give me a good strategy to avoid long lines!! That would be really helpful. And how crowded do you think it will be!!

- Kris

You should have no problem getting on all of the coasters on a Wednesday. I have been multiple weekdays this summer with station waits for Goliath throughout the day. If you are looking for something to do to get out of the heat in the middle of the day, be sure to check out iluminate. It is a great show!

I haven't met a B&M megacoaster that rides better anywhere other than the very back. My solution to fixing this rattle on Goliath is to ride it exclusively in row 9.

That's not a problem for me, the back is the only place I ride on Goliath.

...And I still think it's the best B&M hyper in the US.

That's not a problem for me, the back is the only place I ride on Goliath.

...And I still think it's the best B&M hyper in the US.

I to think it is one of the best for it has great air time and the awesome turns like the double helix of death and

I personal like Goliath better than Mindbender (I bet the GP likes Mindbender better for it has more inversions

I was in the park yesterday. Couldn't help but notice the games at the Minbender exit is missing it's roof. Maybe it's the start of a Gotham over haul.

Maybe they will make the entrance more noticeable for on my first visit we didn't even see where the entrance to Gotham was until after dark when I saw the lights to crime wave.

To make up for having to miss Deep South Bash, I'm going to the park either tomorrow or Friday. Should be fun, considering my mom is getting me a flash pass. I can't wait to get back on Dare Devil Dive and ride one of my top three favorite drop towers ever!

It's crazy how much love Mindbender doesn't get. As such an awesome coaster it is, I've never, ever waited longer than 30 minutes for it. Meanwhile Goliath is crawling forward with a two 1/2 hour line! Both are great coasters, and I've only experienced really bad rattling on one of my experiences. Other times it was either really small rattling or it was smooth as glass. It probably depends on where you sit.

I'm also hoping to give GASM another try. The last time I rode it, it was in the front car, second row. Jackhammered me the entire ride: slapped my back, the back of my head, and my butt. I hated it, which was sad because I was able to notice its potential in the amount of airtime it had.

It's crazy how much love Mindbender doesn't get. As such an awesome coaster it is, I've never, ever waited longer than 30 minutes for it.

Oh, Mindbender gets PLENTY of love when I'm around... I make sure Mindbender is loved repeatedly. I've loved Mindbender for 25 cycles in a row before. And I'll be loving Mindbender for four days in just two short weeks.

Mindbender is better when the love comes from the truly devout...

R.D.

Praise be to Anton, Amen.

^^^I'm sure I was just in a bad seat.

^^Never been on Rebel Yell, but I'll have the chance when I go to Kings Dominion in a few weeks. (East Coast Bash )

^Amen

That said, my mother called me saying she was sick, so the trip for me is postponed.

Oh, Mindbender gets PLENTY of love when I'm around... I make sure Mindbender is loved repeatedly. I've loved Mindbender for 25 cycles in a row before. And I'll be loving Mindbender for four days in just two short weeks.

I hope you bring a towel.