TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

^Strange, I've always thought that Nitro's helix was globally thought of as a very intense coaster moment. I'd actually go as far as saying it's one of the most intense helices on any hyper I've ever done, definitely more intense than any of the Intamin hypers for sure.

EARegardless of that though, I agree, Goliath sure doesn't look like a hyper-in-training - it looks like the real deal to me!

jc

• 3 weeks later...

http://sfog.parktrips.com/

My update today includes:

- photos from the topping off (yea I know, old)

- photos from last week incl. the first drop (ditto)

- an interview with PR manager Jim Taylor concerning Goliath

I'll take some photos of the current construction tommorrow! Anyone in Atlanta knows today is a really crappy day so I didn't get a chance to take any photos. Tomorrow is gonna be sunny though 8)

I'll take some photos of the current construction tommorrow! Anyone in Atlanta knows today is a really crappy day so I didn't get a chance to take any photos. Tomorrow is gonna be sunny though 8)

I'm also going to the park tomorrow and take pictures of the construction. I was going to go on Saturday but since it will be rain on Saturday, I'm going to tomorrow!

i had to drive by the park today so i decided to stop and take pics as well. Nice pics Ptrips and Ccrazy. Here are shots that arent up yet.

638986076_HideandGoSeek.JPG.f635fe0eae4eb35da8337c66a1849f2a.JPG

This round Schorcher and Freefall decided to play. Scorcher and Goliath hid behind the same tree. Freefall was smart he hid behind Goliath

101_3146.JPG.a9ba9919222ac275be771b46e743d3a6.JPG

Also today me and Goliath decided to play hide and go seek.

101_3153.JPG.ee5f568ff87a502054dab7c72c46b40f.JPG

Heres my weekly shot of Goliath from Wendys. 10/16/2005