TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

One or Two Days at Kennywood?

Canobie Coaster

This summer, my parents are going on a Pennsylvania park trip where we hit Hersheypark, Kennywood, and Knoebels. We have been to Hersheypark and Knoebels before, but we have never been to Kennywood. Therefore, we are wondering how many days are necessary at Kennywood. We have two days currently alloted, but we are thinking about doing Kennywood in just one day and spending the second day at Waldameer and Conneaut Lake Park (it would be a Thursday, so both places would be open in July).

What do you recommend? Two days at Kennywood or one day at Kennywood and then a day at Waldameer and Conneaut.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Kennywood. Have you seen Adventureland? It was filmed there. I went in September, so it wasn't busy. Not sure about July.

I live in Erie, Waldameer is a great family park. Conneaut Lake Park is sad, because it's on it's way out. I went last year, and a few rides were open.

Of course, there is always the option of going to Kennywood, then the next day stopping in at Conneaut Lake in the morning, then heading up to Waldameer (I assume it's a road trip).