TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well.. .   can't really post about it anywhere, because I know so many are suffering right now (certainly not mentioning it on FB). but this thread does seem to be the perfect place.

I finished my Master of Arts in Professional Creative Writing with a concentration in Professional Dramatic Writing from the University of Denver. Started in summer 2019 and finished mid March 2021. 

finally "won" the lotto. . . Austin Public Health announced that they were getting 4000 vaccinations in tomorrow, and they would open up the sign up site at 6:30 pm. my Spouse and i both got onli

Posted Images

Speaking of weight loss. I have even more support and motivation to lose weight.

Good for you!

I hope things work out for you, however you plan to deal with it.

You definitely have support, here.

My chick is on her way here (Tucson) right now ... stop in Vegas of all places. Wonder what she will find to do on her layover.

(just hope there is money left when she gets here ... LOL)

And for dinner tonight ... Carrabas ... (and maybe tomorrow too)

I had my first Comedy Sportz match tonight. It's like Who's Line for high school and it has two teams from different schools competing. It had to be the most amazing thing I've ever done. The whole thing was just a blast and fun for everyone.