TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

I cut the tip of my finger off earlier! But now all patched up, and going to CIRQUE DE SOLEIL in a few minutes!!! (The Varekai Tour.)

Good red wine is helping out too, I must say, heh heh.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well.. .   can't really post about it anywhere, because I know so many are suffering right now (certainly not mentioning it on FB). but this thread does seem to be the perfect place.

I finished my Master of Arts in Professional Creative Writing with a concentration in Professional Dramatic Writing from the University of Denver. Started in summer 2019 and finished mid March 2021. 

finally "won" the lotto. . . Austin Public Health announced that they were getting 4000 vaccinations in tomorrow, and they would open up the sign up site at 6:30 pm. my Spouse and i both got onli

Posted Images

I just got back from a surprise 4 day trip to Disneyland (Sunday-Wednesday). And I got to ride the newly reopened Pirates three times without waiting more than 30 minutes for it, which was surprising since the lines were huge.

I just bought an engagement ring for my darling Julia, and she has no idea I already talked with her dad about proposing, and he gave me his blessing! Wonder where our wedding will be... CP? HW? who knows?

-James Dillaman

I don't really care about my post count at all. Really, people think that post count is all the shiznit (Tommy and James reference) and think it will get them respect.

Anyways staying with what Iwantrevenge is doing, I'm number 8 overall poster and number 2 this month.

---Brent

Hell yeah now i'm the #2 poster!

This is not a competition. We can and will lower your post count, especially if we think you're just trying to boost your number up.

^ I agree with that. Every weekend my mom and I drive 20 minutes for Jamba Juice, but their drinks are so good, I could live off them.

My birthday is tomorrow..14 years old. I am making my mom get me a Jamba Juice after work, wheather she likes it or not. Still don't know what I am getting for my b-day...but I am hoping for a shopping spree at the mall.

I'm never been much of a Ford Mustang fan, but I gotta say I was mucho impressed when I caught my first glimpse of an '06 Saleen 'stang yesterday. I pulled up to the light next to one with the top down. I told the guy driving that I wanted to see what 450 horses were capable of. We both did a scan for 5-0, and then he was gone!! Just another reason I miss South Florida. I don't get to see that stuff very often in N.W. Georgia.

Impressive.....most impressive.

Also, ditto on the Jamba Juice thing.....mmmm.