TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

Only a few more days, and then we're off to California on the train!

Staying at the Knott's Hotel, and visiting Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland Resort.

Been too long since my last trip anywhere (2 years). For David it's been four years!

Cannot wait for this one! Especially looking forward to the Train Ride, and all it's delays, LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Holidays To Everybody out there in TPR Land!

However you celebrate it....or not. Enjoy the Solstice!

254817493_ResizeofIMG_4677.JPG.ba71f2afca55aad739a7fe001491e34c.JPG

Don't we look like a Happy Holiday Family? My "adopted parents" and me! Bakken Park, Denmark. 2014.

I love it!

The President of the United States is b****ing and blaming CBC (and "Pierre T.")

for "removing" his 8 second appearance in the movie "Home Alone 2".

The fact that this trimming was done in 2014, among other cuts they made,

to save 8 min. for commercials, doesn't seem to matter to him, or his handlers.

Happy New Year USA & Canada!

happynewyear.jpg.cb54902e68366bfc895cb1a4669d58db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My scratch and win tickets have been paying back pretty good. The last batch, I won $20+. And paid only $10 for them. So I used that win for more tickets today.... won myself $18! Little win$ add up, eventually.

PLW00.jpg.a024716c5c676ec11eda3ce2b0dc3cdc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Second time is a charm!

Found another house... offer accepted... Inspection went great this time.... got our mortgage rate locked in on literally the best possible day it could have been locked in on before demand would drive rates back up (3.125% 30yr conventional)... got the house for under the appraised value... got the commitment letter... now just have to buy the insurance and do all the legal stuff.... and hopefully we move in next month if all goes well! Weeee!

Oh, and I work in IT at a healthcare facility, so I'm pretty sure I'll have my job for awhile... -- I am so very thankful and lucky for the way everything has been going during these weird times. Even though my cruise was cancelled, everything else has been great and I have no right to complain.

^ It's in Japan....somewhere. Here's another one....

(EDIT To Add! We just got a near 1000 Bonus Miles added to our AirMiles account! Could be a CoVid thing. We're not sure about it, as it's listed as "Annual". Who knows? This may be a new thing they were making changes to, anyway, before CoVid- 19 started.)

(DOUBLE EDIT!!! I also bought $20 worth of lottery and scratch tickets, but only had to pay $10 from last wins I got. And.... won myself $18 cash and a free $3 ticket! Life can be good, in little way$.)

fairy-tale-houses-5.jpg.c67082d53fa36099e76f6083ab89bc54.jpg

I love this one. Very Fairy Tale -ish.

^ It's in Japan....somewhere. Here's another one....

(EDIT To Add! We just got a near 1000 Bonus Miles added to our AirMiles account! Could be a CoVid thing. We're not sure about it, as it's listed as "Annual". Who knows? This may be a new thing they were making changes to, anyway, before CoVid- 19 started.)

(DOUBLE EDIT!!! I also bought $20 worth of lottery and scratch tickets, but only had to pay $10 from last wins I got. And.... won myself $18 cash and a free $3 ticket! Life can be good, in little way$.)

What a beautiful photograph!

I'm happy because my mom got better and no longer crying, Hurray!