TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

WOO HOO!

I was having to show up for Jury Selection on Monday morning (I did jury duty already, years and years ago),

but the Sherrif's Office just phoned me, and told me both dates of selection were cancelled!

Much as I would be happy (really) to serve again, I am just as happy that that's not going to happen.

^ My advice to that is, don't spend your winnings! I know it's tempting, but if you saved up what you win,

like I am doing with my Poker Lotto wins, it will add up considerably for say.... another park vacation?

Last year, I put a "winnings envelope" together, and by the end of October, had saved up over $1200 Cdn! So

I started a new one last November, and already I am over one thousand dollars!

I'm saving up for at least one (more) big visit to Tokyo Disneyland Resort and Universal Japan AND Hong Kong DL!

• 2 weeks later...

^Winning is fun! I started with 300 NOK ($37) on my betting account, after a couple of very good days I just withdrew 1100 NOK ($137) and I still have 675 NOK ($84] remaining on the account to play for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes!!!

EDIT: Just cashed the ticket in, and on the main draw that night,

I won an additional $25!

PokerLottoWin15.JPG.99905d5dd564ed4862ad0fe5bbcc9dcc.JPG

The ticket speaks for itself! (o: (And another $25 won on that night's main draw!)

• 2 weeks later...

^ Thanks! I used to spend bucket$ on our national lotteries (like 6/49 or Super Lotto Max) but Poker Lotto has paid off so many times for me, it's stupid! I still play "once in a great while" the other lotteries, when the amount is well over say....$30 million, tax free? But this past couple of years have definitely had better (and more often, too) winnings for me. And Poker Lotto is only played in our province, so the odds are much better, than nation-wise.

Life is good. Hope you have some good winnings in your future.