TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

Great news! In my quest for a better, healthier, and not DEAD me... I started eating smarter and exercising more about a year ago. I'm down 60 LBS! Yes, I'm gonna keep going!

60 down, 100 more to go. ^__^

Stepped on the scale and I am now BELOW 170 pounds! I'm closing in on 30 lost since I graduated HS!

Yay. Keep it up!

Parents are seriously considering a European cruise next year. Not only that, but we're taking a surprise trip to Canada next week. Even though all the parks will be closed when we go, we're going to Quebec City, Montreal, and Toronto.

- Best haunt season ever.

I'm going to SFMM in 2 days. I didn't know if I should post it here or in the Rant thread, but I'm going to give SFMM a break and post it here.

Parents are seriously considering a European cruise next year. Not only that, but we're taking a surprise trip to Canada next week. Even though all the parks will be closed when we go, we're going to Quebec City, Montreal, and Toronto.

- Best haunt season ever.

Nice, Dan.

Gonna try to take a break from college this weekend and hit up an indoor water park. It's my second baby step in beginning to plan and take road trips to various amusement/water parks, the first being a spontaneous Holiday World trip I took back in August.

Also, homemade spaghetti and meatballs made from scratch is the best.

• 2 weeks later...